• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Pokémon It took me a couple days to write the code, but I created Pokemon FireRed, where Twitch Chat controls the game every 5 minutes....and this is what they do with it

    Pokémon It took me a couple days to write the code, but I created Pokemon FireRed, where Twitch Chat controls the game every 5 minutes....and this is what they do with it


    It took me a couple days to write the code, but I created Pokemon FireRed, where Twitch Chat controls the game every 5 minutes....and this is what they do with it

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    a classic

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Why, GameFreak

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Accidentally sruprise traded a sentimental Pokemon

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    While I thought I was on the mon selection for the 5* G-Max lapras raid I chose my level 100 hyper trained Dracozolt named "Zappy boi", Which was my favorite mon this gen and my go-to pick for raids, only to realise a few seconds too late I accidentally surprise traded it to a guy called Ansem that sent a Thievul, please if you're reading this I'd love to get it back...

    My friend code is 4911-0887-0958 and my Card code is 000-0007-0T53-87 with the IGN "Ofek"

    submitted by /u/ofekbeje
    [link] [comments]

    I created a tribute to Detective Pikachu

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I think the Black/White starters are very underrated

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    A growing complaint is how many starters lately are so humanoid. All of the final forms for XY were quite humanoid. Intelleon and Cinderace in Sw/Sh are definitely leaning towards too humanoid. Black and White, you have a snake starter and we've never seen a starter like it before or since. The final evolution, Serperior, isn't humanoid at all. Emboar is bipedal, admittedly, but I think it walks that nice line of being bipedal without being egregiously humanoid like Blaziken or Cinderace (and I honestly like Cinderace's design, I just think it's not as good as it could have been). Then you've got Samurott who is mainly on all fours. I think Samurott's only issue is Oshawott is such a nice design that it leaves Samurott sort of being shown up by it

    All in all, I think the Black and White starters are one of the best sets of starters in the series

    submitted by /u/Use_Your_Illusion3
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing a nuzlocke and this just happened... (Sorry I don't have a capture card)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    You almost had it!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I won the Rotom Lottery... with my own ID

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:24 PM PST

    I traded for 9 boxes of other people's Pokémon to try and up my odds in the Rotom Lottery. After about 80 or so attempts, I managed to win the master ball. It said my centiscorch has the winning ID, but none of my traded Pokémon boxes had a centiscorch in it. I then realized there was one in my party from hatching eggs, and that my own trainer ID hit the 1 in 99,999 odds to get me the master ball.

    I'm shooketh.

    submitted by /u/jscriff
    [link] [comments]

    Reliving some old memories of mine... :)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Fairy Types are being removed from the TCG

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:33 AM PST

    "The Fairy type, which was introduced in the XY Series, will no longer be supported in the Sword & Shield Series. Pokémon that are Fairy types in the Pokémon video game series will now generally be represented as Psychic-type Pokémon in the Pokémon TCG. To maintain a balance among types, Pokémon that are Poison types in the video games will now be represented as Darkness types instead of Psychic types. For the time being, basic Fairy Energy can still be used in the Standard format, but that may change in the future."

    Taken from the TGC website. Wow this is nuts!

    submitted by /u/ybpaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Making Rotom dex out of Raspberry Pi (post 2) Now it can speak too. Not sure if people can understand it tho. I'm not a native English speaker so I can't tell.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Gift my girlfriends dad got from The Pokémon Company for Christmas

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Are these cards bullshit? My dad bought them on eBay for my son and I have 0 clue about this stuff.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    If you had to have a Pokémon like Pikachu who would it be?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Just like how Ash has Pikachu on every single team no matter the region or the opponent which Pokémon would be your Pikachu?

    I'd personally go for Farfetch'd, he's always been one of my favourites and now since he got a Galarian form and an evolution in sword and shield it will make it all the more fun to use him in this generation of games

    submitted by /u/SWlSHFISH
    [link] [comments]

    Was messing with cheats till I found strange shadows underwater

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Meet the Galar Trainer (Comic Dub by Elsie Lovelock, Art by Pluviodude)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Some thoughts about Pokémon Shield

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    The Good:

    • Encounters are more easily avoidable. Now you won't be surprised by a Pokémon encounter.
    • The game is less grindy. I know people complain about how easy levelling up Pokémon is now compared to the previous games but to be fair I don't have all the time in the world to play Pokémon. Don't /u/ me.
    • The game can now be played on the big screen. Being able to have Pokémon on my second monitor while I work on this review in the laptop is a huge leap forward.
    • Galar Region is really beautiful.
    • The female character is so cute I actually broke from my tradition of choosing the male character and played as the girl this time.

    The Bad:

    • The Rotom Bike is too slow for my taste, even at boost speed.
    • Free-look implementation is half-assed: I would have preferred if free-look was pushed out for all areas instead of being just limited to the Wild Area. While free-look in the Wild Area is great, it is too easy to get disorientated in the Wild Area, especially during Sandstorm and Hail. Get me a mini-map in the corner or at minimum a compass.
    • Touch capabilities are non-existent. Why can't I defrag my Pokémon boxes by shifting them with my finger when in handheld mode? That's literally a step back from the previous generations.
    • Reduced Pokédex size: I have a whole army of Pokémon that I have been waiting to transfer from Pokémon Moon that were amassed during my halcyon days of breeding perfect IV Pokémon with the help of some questionably-acquired German-Unovan Dittos and now you tell me I can't bring some of them over? That's unacceptable.
    • There are ways to preserve game balance without removing Pokémon or their moves, like restricting them based on the Galar Pokédex, or allowing only Pokémon that were caught or born in Galar, just like it has been done in Gen 6. The fact that they didn't do this will remain a black mark on Pokémon.
    • Hop really needs to know the difference between a close fight and a curb stomp. Especially when he's in the receiving end of a curb stomp. And stop commenting on super effective moves, you scrub. Diana's known type matchups even before you were born.
    • No Berry farming. Please let me farm Berries so that I can control how many Berries I have in my bag and not be subject to the whims of RNG.

    The ugly (controversial views)

    • The cost: I didn't mind the slight increase in the cost of the base game as compared to the previous generations especially considering the age of the previous generations and the fact that more care needs to be given to the design now that you have a platform that can be both big- and small-screen at the same time. However Dexit meant that this was the first Pokémon game that I didn't intend to preorder or buy at release date, only buying it one month later because I was on an overseas vacation and my money will be no good once I return home, and besides the price was pretty much the same as back at home.
    • Catching limitation: Being limited to catching Pokémon below a certain level was certainly weird, but I grew to understand the limitation since this prevents an inexperienced player from lucking into getting a super strong Pokémon from the start just because they lobbed a Pokéball at a wandering Pokémon. However, limiting Pokémon you can catch based on the number of badges you have instead of also basing it on the strongest Pokémon in your party was the part I was puzzled about, since this meant that even if my Pokémon is stronger than the opposing Pokémon it is possible that I won't be able to catch it either.

    Go ahead and comment if you think I missed anything. I probably missed a lot of details and grievances when penning this since I'm still playing the game on the side.

    submitted by /u/Tactical_Moonstone
    [link] [comments]

    i have no clue what im doing

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    OC [Am I too late?]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment