• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Pokémon Well... Tell my family I love them

    Pokémon Well... Tell my family I love them


    Well... Tell my family I love them

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    She couldn’t find a lapras design, so this is the only way.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    G-Max Alolan Exeggutor

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    My latest live edge dugout with a brass pokéball inlay, I figured it might get a little love here!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Ash in Animal Crossing?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    My life in Black 2: Ooh an item!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Decided to draw some of my favorite pokemon :P

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    My little clay appletun

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Locking myself in my secret base in Alpha Sapphire until quarantine is over

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Seen this on Facebook marketplace Is this a fair price?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    The Pokemon Platinum that disappeared

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    A few months ago, I have read a post about someone who found an interesting discovery, and so since I have never seen someone discuss it again, I am here to bring up the topic again. Now let's take a good listen at this: Here this: https://youtu.be/YFhudLVJZq8

    Do you recognize this, this is the VS Battle Brain OST that plays in the American and European version of Platinum as we can deduce from the pic and from the time this video was published.

    Now here this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2HTKZIce4

    As you could deduce, this is another video of the same OST but from what we could deduce from the time this video was published, it belongs to the Japanese version and it was upped a few days after the official release. Did you notice anything?! Yes, the two OSTs are different, not only different pitches but even some instruments are different. Now you may wonder, is the Japanese version, any different than the American/European one?Apart from a few bugs, no it is not as in the Japanese version you can find online, the OST that plays is the first one. What does that mean?That the people who bought the game when it was released in Japan have in their hands a rare copy that can't be found anywhere online,a 0.1 version we may call it, that it was probably retired from the market a few weeks after release as in another video published on December 2008, the Japanese OST is similar to the American, European one.

    submitted by /u/uKnowIsOver
    [link] [comments]

    This Pandemic made me Re-Discover Pokemon

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    This pandemic has been hard on a lot of people including myself however during the boredom of being at home constantly, I found my old Pokémon cards and it lit this joy and childhood nostalgia inside of me.

    Now for the past few days, I have been watching card pack openings on YouTube, downloaded the Pokémon TV app on my phone to rewatch the first few seasons and even got Pokémon sword for my switch.

    It's really helping me find some escape and happiness in a very difficult time. I also didn't know that Pokémon is the biggest media and video game franchise on the planet which has made me consider collecting the cards again as the new cards are absolutely beautiful in full art. It could certainly be a hobby that could pay off in years time.

    It kind of feels like I went down the Pokémon rabbit hole again but I am loving it. So I just wanted to make the post to say I appreciate the franchise and the community for making this time a little more uplifting!

    Also let me know if anybody else can relate right now :) Pokémon is truly a legendary franchise!

    submitted by /u/mattyp93
    [link] [comments]

    I am dead inside

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I just realised... Gou and Deku are voiced by the same person...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Found a near-Hitmonlee, and its colourful friends in the Easter decoration isle

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I have never played crystal so I decided to check the gyms beforehand. Is this really the threat that everyone is so scared of.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Let’s finally settle it

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Everyone knows the gen 1 starters, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander, and everyone's got a favourite out of the three, but now let's finally settle which one is the best, once and for all.

    In the options I mentioned their entire evolution lines, not just the starter itself, because all three stages are important and should be looked at.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/The_Real_Stoeptegel
    [link] [comments]

    Use Solarbeam!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    The Beast, Signed by the Legend Himself

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    What is your favorite Pokémon game?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Just wanting to know people's personal opinion about their favorite pokemon game. As there are a limited number of options to vote to place, I selected the games that most people consider their favorite game, Emerald, Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver and Black White 2, if none of these games is your favorite you can comment here.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/fanSlowpoke
    [link] [comments]

    A new use for Premier Balls?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So I was hunting for a shiny Salandit and finally found it. I captured it in a Premier Ball and had a weird thought. What if Premier Balls had a higher capture rate on shiny Pokemon? There are a few similarities between Shiny Pokemon and Premier Balls. They both are different color varieties that add no extra effects other than looking cool. This definitely isn't a new idea, but it would be cool if Premier Balls made capturing shiny Pokemon easier.

    submitted by /u/SaltyShroomish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment