• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 02 May 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 02 May 2020


    [RAGE THREAD] 02 May 2020

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    IT'S TIME TO RAGE!!!!!!!!


    RULES:

    • PRESS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG BOND AMONG MEMBERS OF THE POKEMON COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT

    YOU CAN RAGE AT ANYTHING POKEMON RELATED!!!

    LET'S RAGE!!!


    THIS THREAD IS PART OF /R/POKEMON'S REGULAR STICKY ROTATION. TO SEE OUR ROTATION SCHEDULE AND ALL PAST STICKY ROTATION THREADS, GO HERE!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Platinum

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I recently discovered Nintendo DS emulators so I decided to play all the videogames I couldn't buy when they were new, like Pokémon Platinum. When I start a Pokémon game I always have an idea of which pokémons will form my team and I wanted to share with what I have thought for Pokémon Platinum. Suggestions are well appreciated. (sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language) The team: Infernape, Luxray, Gliscor, Lucario, Milotic, Mamoswine

    submitted by /u/Pingu306
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of Pokémon do you think would be in an Australian Region

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm an Australian and was wondering what kind of Pokémon would be in Australia.

    I think it's just a fun time thinking of possible regions and what existing Pokémon would naturally be there. I think that an Australian region could even take invasive species as a plot point given the real Australia has a serious problem with that.

    So what Pokémon do you think would be in an Australia Region?

    submitted by /u/Megadan65
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I just played through Pokemon SoulSilver (with harder trainers though) and it reminded me of how great Pokemon used to be. I'm over 24 hours in the game and haven't felt bored or exhausted once. It is in every way better than Sword and Shield and because it has more Pokemon its also better than Pokemon Let's go, which was also a lot of fun, although a bit too easy and short for my taste. Can't they make a Pokemon Let's go with all mons, a hard challenge mode and a lot of content like in HG/SS? Would that be too much to ask for?

    submitted by /u/snowqt
    [link] [comments]

    Reference to Galar PMC in Alola

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    If you talk to the girl (next to the vending machine) in the Hau'oli City Marina, she mentions a rotom possessed PC Box. To get the dialogue, fix the vending machine for her. She gives fresh water as a reward. But after that she mentions it. The last 2 speech bubbles say it.

    submitted by /u/ToxicHM
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Movies are free to stream on the official website

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Giratina has been frozen for like 30 turns...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Playing Pokemon platinum and am at giratina. Hit him up with 2 ice punches which freezes it. Nothing out of the regular except for the fact that its been frozen for like 30-35 turns now.. is this some bug where freeze will stay as long as you throw balls at it or am i just extremely lucky Still haven't caught it but nearing 40 soon lol

    submitted by /u/azpi28a
    [link] [comments]

    People who stopped playing because of Gen 8. What would it take to bring you back in?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm curious because I ended up in this state myself and I'm wondering what would need to change to make me start playing again. Ignoring dexit because that has been talked to death and is an easy target, kinda want a far better post game, not like GSC/HGSS adding another region but more like Emerald and Platinum with a small new area to explore and a few battle facilities, also a small extra story is fine too. Also no DLC for basic shit. Also GTS as well, that would be nice.

    submitted by /u/MrJackfruit
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best Generation 4 pokemon DS game and what emulator do you recommend to play?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Sup. Im thinking about play a gen 4 game. Cuz I like the starters. I would want to know which one is the best to play. I also want to know if there are emulators out there that will save my progress online incase I delete the gamefile from my laptop or my phone. Thx

    submitted by /u/RudeJuggernaut
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder what does GameFreak thinks is the fan-favorite pokemon game?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I was taking a shower recently and this idea came into my head. there are many times game developers don't really know what the fans want. Like the Paper Mario Sticker Star, Mario Party 9/10, extra. when we look at the fan-favorite pokemon games and compare them to the newer pokemon games they are Far from the same. Yes you may like SWSH and that's fin, but they are for sure not as universally liked as Platnum, HGSS, and or BW2. I would LOVE to hear your answer I bet he would say it's was a game from gen 1,6 7, or 8 arguably the worst ones not in that order.

    submitted by /u/GameingWarlord64
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Create a Pearl team for me!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I've been meaning to replay Gen 4 for some time, and I thought it would be fun if the community helped decide my team!

    After this post has been up for 24 hours, the top 6 comments will be what I have to stick with throughout the game. One Pokemon per comment, please, but you're free to make this as fun for you as it'll be torturous for me!

    Now, please decide: 1. My trainer name (no curse words or racial slurs) 2.Reason why I'm going on this quest 3. Barry's name 4a. Pokemon 4b. Nickname (same rules as trainer name) 4c. Held item 4d. One move that can never be deleted and I must obtain via level up or move rememberer.

    *Please note 1-3 will be allotted to the comment with the highest upvotes. Now, choose my destiny!

    ETA: I'll be going as the female trainer no matter what.

    submitted by /u/ChaosRay3
    [link] [comments]

    Suggest a Monotype team?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I'm about to start a HGSS monotype team challenge and I'd like a few suggestions. I just completed a MonoDark team in B2W2, so preferably not dark types.

    A few considerations: every pokemon will most likely be available, I just have to find them (I'm sure you can figure out why). Also, every trainer will be maybe 25-30% higher level than they usually are. This won't be a Nuzlocke because i get too sad when a teammate dies.

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/reddit_account_10001
    [link] [comments]

    My disappointing experience with Pokevirus

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    So I decided a while ago to try and catch every pokemon from generation 1-4 (apart from unobtainable mythical pokemon) and collect them on pokemon pearl. I had to get a second DS and have Pearl, Diamond, Firered, Sapphire and Emerald.

    After several months of catching, trading, evolving, migrating, and entertaining a very promiscuous Ditto, I came down to having one single pokemon left - Zangoose. I had to buy Pokemon Ruby on Ebay to be able to catch it and managed to do so today. This is when I had the luckiest experience I've ever had.

    I noticed a strange status on my Combusken and googled what it was, and it turns out it is the PokeVirus, which I'd never heard of before. Apparently it boosts EV for pokemon that have it and helps them grow faster, and is EXTREMELY rare - like 1 in 20,000 chance of getting it or something.

    I realised how beneficial it would be to pass it onto my Zangoose and migrate it to Pokemon Pearl, then spread the virus to every single pokemon! I had to do it quick, as apparently the virus goes away after a day or so, even though it can be delayed by keeping infected pokemon in the PC.

    So I got round to migrating...and discovered this Pokemon Ruby can't connect to other games, I don't know why but I'm guessing since its second hand it might have been damaged or something. Either way, I can't collect all the pokemon and I can't spread the virus...I can buy another Ruby game and catch another Zangoose, but I doubt I'll ever have a chance to get the Pokevirus again. It had to happen on the one game that I couldn't migrate or trade from...

    Sorry about the long story but I just wanted to share my disappointment with people. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/2Dtrains
    [link] [comments]

    Umbreon and Espeon: Evolving through Stones?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    With leaf stones now evolving Leafeon, and ice stones now evolving Glaceon, I was thinking that it might be fun to speculate what stones Umbreon and Espeon could evolve from within future pokemon games.

    Realistically, these are all the stones not matched to any current eeveelution:

    Moon Stone Sun Stone Shiny Stone Dusk Stone Dawn Stone

    If you think Umbreon and Espeon evolving through another item that's not a stone makes more sense, why do you think so?

    Please, don't speculate on fakemon. Slyveon is fair game if you think it would help to explain your rationale using it.

    Personally, I think Moon+Sun stones or Dusk+Dawn stones would make the most sense as pairs, but am on the fence over which pair would be better.

    submitted by /u/The_Blue_Tears
    [link] [comments]

    Gen IV PokéDex Completion

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Is it possible to complete the gen IV Pokédex with only Emerald, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Diamond, and Pearl? From what I have been able to find it seems that it is possible as all Kanto are available between HG and SS as well as Johto. The same can be said for the Hoenn Pokémon in Emerald with minor exceptions that should be possible in the other games. I'm just looking for anything I may have missed here.

    submitted by /u/biffpipp
    [link] [comments]

    Who is Ryuki?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    What's up with this guy I thought he was going to be revealed as being from galar but I can't find any references to him. He hangs out around the kantonian gym in the ultra games but if he was from kanto we would have probably saw him in let's go or just be stated by him it feels like he was meant to be a hint at a future region so they kept his origins secret.

    He's a musician and has two hairs colours one of which is white which makes me think of piers from sw/sh he also wants to open a dragon gym and galar already has raihan so that could be his reason for moving to another region.

    Is there anything else in the games that could help with figuring out where he's from?

    submitted by /u/Turt387
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment