• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 19 September 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 19 September 2020


    [RAGE THREAD] 19 September 2020

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    IT'S TIME TO RAGE!!!!!!!!


    RULES:

    • PRESS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG BOND AMONG MEMBERS OF THE POKEMON COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT

    YOU CAN RAGE AT ANYTHING POKEMON RELATED!!!

    LET'S RAGE!!!


    THIS THREAD IS PART OF /R/POKEMON'S REGULAR STICKY ROTATION. TO SEE OUR ROTATION SCHEDULE AND ALL PAST STICKY ROTATION THREADS, GO HERE!

    submitted by /u/PokeUpdateBot
    [link] [comments]

    I created a simple calculator that tells you where to put your Pokémon in Pokémon Home according to national pokédex number

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Anyone else who have been stacking up Pokémon in Pokémon Home just too see that it's a complete mess and you can't realize why they haven't created a sorting function.

    Anyhow I created this ultra simple Calculator that tells you what box, what row and what column you should place the Pokémon so it fits the national pokédex: http://petur.se/pokemon/

    It's very dumb, you can write Pokémon numbers that doesn't exist yet, and also negative numbers and zero. But it works! Took me about 6h to sort my Pokémon collection using this.

    Give it a try and tell me what you think.

    submitted by /u/qetuR
    [link] [comments]

    A simple question from a parent who's never played pokemon.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    My daughter really likes pokemon. She's put quite a bit of time into X & Y on her DS. Some time ago we got her Pearl but she really didn't like that one.

    She wants Ultra Sun now. Based on the fact that she likes X & Y and doesn't like Pearl, is it likely she'll enjoy Ultra sun?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MMFSdjw
    [link] [comments]

    I’m replaying gen 1 and just caught Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres with only poke balls and hypnosis!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    There's really not much to say other than I'm blown away at how easy it was!

    While replaying Yellow in the safari zone I decided to look up some catch percentages which led me to a calculator. I decided for kicks to see the odds of catching the legendary birds with different status effects and different Pokeballs, etc. With the Pokémon asleep, almost all of its HP gone, and a regular poke ball, you have an 11% catch rate in gen 1. In comparison an ultra ball only gives you a 19% catch rate. I reset my game less than 3 times on two of them and I think it was Moltres that I caught first go-round without resetting!

    I don't know if other gens have similar rates but I'm glad I didn't waste any money on ultra balls!

    submitted by /u/SmokeAndGnomes
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my Dragonite tattoo

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I made an Android app for looking up weaknesses!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I've always wanted a simple app for looking up weaknesses for any Pokemon, so I made one myself!

    PokeWeak allows you to search up any Pokemon from Gen. 1-8 and see their weaknesses, resistances, and immunities. The app can also be used offline, and is completely ad-free!

    Check it out on the Play Store

    A rating and review would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Personal_Apathy
    [link] [comments]

    Gary Oak's Pokémon

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    So far we know that Gary Oak has these seventeen Pokémon. Which are these.

    Blastoise Umbreon Electivire Kingler Nidoking Arcanine Dodrio Nidoqueen Magmortar Scizor Golem Pinsir Houndoom Fearow Alakazam Skarmory Kingdra

    Gary Oak mentions in one of the episodes in the anime that he had two hundred Pokémon in his Pokémon, but he said in all he actually has caught sixty Pokémon and a lot of those Pokédex entries are from his Pokémon evolving. His other forty three Pokémon that he has caught hasn't been known, but this is what I think they are.

    Sandslash Primeape Poliwrath Machamp Victreebel Magnezone Cloyster Gengar Exeggutor Marowak Hitmonlee Rhyperior Tauros Gyarados Kabutops Aerodactyl Ariados Ambipom Yanmega Honchkrow Slowking Gliscor Granbull Heracross Weavile Ursaring Mamoswine Donphan Stantler Tyranitar Shiftry Gallade Ninjask Exploud Hariyama Aggron Flygon Altaria Zangoose Armaldo Luxray Bastiodon Drapion

    This is what I think they could be, but maybe in the future they will be revealed. It would be really cool if that would happen. Thanks for reading this and have a good day or good night.

    submitted by /u/AlexanderTheMaster
    [link] [comments]

    what would be the best pokemon to become in real life

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    if you could be any pokemon, excluding ditto and other god-tier pokemon, what pokemon would be the best to be if you could be them? how useful/powerful would they be in real life, and how would you use your pokemon form? like a pokemon-sona thing. tell me in the comments below. I know I've asked a similar question in the past, but the topic interests me so I don't care. anyways, thanks! :D

    submitted by /u/ausernamethatisnotta
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to get back into pokemon and figured a Nuzlocke would be the best way to do that.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    From my understanding, the rules of a nuzlock are

    1. If a pokemon faints, its dead
    2. You can only catch the first pokemon you encounter on any given route
    3. You can only use a pokemon if you rename it

    did I miss anything? Also, what gen should i do, I have gen 4, 6, 3remakes, and 7.

    submitted by /u/Avian972
    [link] [comments]

    Ds games

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I started collecting retro games before the prices went up. I got red and blue for around $10 and gold and silver for around $15. I ended up picking up ruby and sapphire for around $30 for both and I got quite a bit of things early so I'm thankful I got them before the prices skyrocketed. I was thinking about playing gen 4 and gen 5 games a few weeks ago and the prices are fucking outrageous. It's so annoying like why is black 2 and white 2 $90?? And heart gold and soul silver are the same. Diamond and pearl and black and white aren't that bad but are still expensive as hell. It's not just the Pokémon games. The whole Retro gaming market has skyrocketed over the past 5 years I'm talking snes n64 GameCube. I'm so thankful I bought those games before they became hella expensive. I'm just really annoyed about this.

    submitted by /u/gregneubauer
    [link] [comments]

    Can machine learning devamp Pokémon sprites?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    The most unsatisfying/raging thing in a pokemon game in your opinion

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi, what is the most unsatisfying or raging thing in a pokemon game in your opinion? Maybe its that shiny that escaped in the safari zone? Or that critical hit move on a nuzlocke. Whatever it is, say it in the comments.

    Now, for me i'd like to split this into two categories being the battles and the other stuff. In battles its really unsatisfying when your 90 accuracy move misses, specialy in places like Showdown where it can be dangerous if that happens. And for the rest of the games going through city through city because you forgot something is really annoying to me even with fly, its not really that much but its a complete waste of time specially in games with slow pacing.

    And that's it, love to see your opinions!

    submitted by /u/Te4lGenie
    [link] [comments]

    My 3 yr Old Likes to Invent Pokemon using Puns. His latest invention: Marowak evolves into Bow-n-Arrowak

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    My 3 yr old son does whatever his older brother does. Right now that's all things Pokemon. He likes to invent nonsense words using the naming trends in Pokemon evolution chains to create alternate evolutions or pre-evolutions. Most of them are gibberish that just sound like the other names, but today was a genuine gem: Marowak should evolve into Bow-n-Arrowak. I can see it clearly in my mind, Marowak starts using his bone to be the basis for a bow, or maybe he has a bow that fires bone arrows. It's awesome.

    I'd love to commission some artwork so he can see the creation come to life. Does anyone know someone who develops their own Pokemon art for fun? If not, thanks for checking this out. I just think it's neat!

    submitted by /u/roryhatchel
    [link] [comments]

    Scyther/underrated Pokémon stories

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    The swift, agile, and deadly mantis...I'm currently shiny hunting a scyther and got me thinking how underrated scyther is. From someone who was playing from the beginning scyther was pretty awesome. Not mich for big bug types then comes out this guy with knives as hands! Come on, as a kid that was cool, you're thinking this guy will slice through everything! And he did, yea he has a lot of weaknesses but if you know how to play it right, he's a deadly foe that even Charizard can't handle. (I might be exaggerating a bit lol)

    What are your underrated Pokémon stories?

    submitted by /u/Cosmicfogger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment