• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Pokémon [Weekly Questions Thread] 23 November 2020

    Pokémon [Weekly Questions Thread] 23 November 2020


    [Weekly Questions Thread] 23 November 2020

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Have any questions about Pokémon that you'd like answered?

    If they're about the anime, the games, the manga, or anything Pokémon related, feel free to ask here -- no matter how silly your questions might seem!

    /r/pokemon also has a Discord channel! Feel free to swing by there to ask a question, or just to talk! :D


    A few useful sources for reliable Pokémon-related information:

    Serebii

    Bulbapedia

    Smogon

    Also remember to check the /r/pokemon FAQ and our related subreddits list.


    If you want to answer questions posed by other members of the community, remember to sort the comments by new! If you use RES, please also consider subscribing to this thread so you know when new questions are asked!

    submitted by /u/PokeUpdateBot
    [link] [comments]

    That's even better!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    3D Galvantula Card I Modeled

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    I think you guys can make the smart choice ;)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:42 AM PST

    I’ve been working on some alternate Pokémon evolutions based on mastering a move, here’s a Typhlosion that mastered Extrasensory!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:22 AM PST

    151 Pokémon, 105 colours, 120,000 stitches. My gen 1 cross stitch is finished!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    That's brutal.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Glass Mew

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    This is my first post and meme

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    a mega scizor i drew in my own style called “flow”. lmk if you guys wanna see more flowkemon!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    I made my favorite pokemon out of stained glass.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    My two year old reset my console

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    As the title says. It happened. He reset my Switch and I lost everything. All the years of grinding for all legendaries, mythicals, shinies. I had every single legendary and mythical ever released. All starters. Almost a full Pokédex. Everything is gone. I am devastated. And Sword is one of the very few games not supported by the cloud. Yes I have Home, but I transferred all eligible Pokémon to Sword. I love my son, and I want him to be a devoted trainer like I am so many years later. But this is just heart breaking. I sent a request to Pokémon Co. support. I know it's a very slim chance but I'm praying they can do something. Here's what I said

    "Dear Pokémon Co.

    I have been a devoted and dedicated trainer since Red and Blue released in America. I have owned every game ever released because I love Pokémon and I will till the day I'm no longer alive. I am now 30 years old, a hard working person, a father, and still a dedicated trainer. I'm trying to teach my 2 year old son about the amazing world of Pokémon so he can enjoy it as much as I do. I don't get to play as much as I want because I have to be all of those things.

    The reason I am contacting you is I was letting my 2 year old play my Nintendo switch and he some how ended up on the 'initialization' screen. He reset my console. I have a subscription and pay for Pokémon Home, but I transferred all eligible Pokémon to my Pokémon Sword save. I lost everything. Years of hard work and catching and collecting. All gone. All legendaries, all starters, all mythicals. I had them all from years of collecting. Every single one. Now they're all gone.

    I am asking if there is any way you all can help me. I worked so hard. I spent so many hours. I am devastated. I just want my Pokémon that I worked so hard for back. Please. I can provide any information needed if it will help."

    Pray for me, Pokémon community.

    😭

    submitted by /u/JTateTKE
    [link] [comments]

    After some hiatus, I decided Braviary was next.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Just have to change the point of view (oc)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I earned this back in 1999, but I didn’t have a Gameboy Printer to print it off... so I finally made my own!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:28 AM PST

    So my girlfriend made something marvelous.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:34 AM PST

    The three Phoenixes of our childhood.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    I still hate them though

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I really used to think like that

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Yes

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    [OC] Torchics in a bath house, cos why not? Crossover with Ōtori-Sama scene from Spirited Away.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:27 AM PST

    My 4 year old brother just beat his first Pokemon gym, I'm so proud

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    I made some holographic Rotom stickers!⚡

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    My Mom has been making us Pokemon masks!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Lined Edition 004: Chikorita

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:05 AM PST

    i like shorts

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment