• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Pokémon HP points are nothing to Shedinja.

    Pokémon HP points are nothing to Shedinja.


    HP points are nothing to Shedinja.

    Posted:

    BSDP and Pokemon Legends got me anticipating so much that I drew up some megas for the gen4 starters. New Megas might not return in the near future, but hypothetically speaking who would you choose?

    Posted:

    Titan Rayquaza

    Posted:

    Made some art from Crobat mixed with the bongo cat. Any toughts?

    Posted:

    If winning a Magikarp Jump competition is as grand as winning the Pokemon League

    Posted:

    Someone wanted to see this. I do not who but I made a Typhlosion out of paper

    Posted:

    I made Totodile, Cyndaquil and Chikorita!

    Posted:

    Ethan and Espeon

    Posted:

    Gardevoir + Houndoom [OC]

    Posted:

    I don’t get it

    Posted:

    Found a drawing i made 2 years ago while i was packing, What do you think?

    Posted:

    Y'all seemed to like my Magneton repaint, so here's an Arbok! [OC]

    Posted:

    I think we can agree on this

    Posted:

    Pokémon Misconception: Day 3

    Posted:

    Decided to embroider this Cyndaquil to stave off lockdown boredom. It’s definitely not perfect, but pretty cute!

    Posted:

    It just doesn’t hit

    Posted:

    Fun fact: The Pokémon's type isn't the only thing that matters.

    Posted:

    [MY OC] Lavaridge Gym Leader, Flannery

    Posted:

    Easter is going to be fun!

    Posted:

    A Pokéball wallpaper I made in Blender

    Posted:

    We be packin w(°o°)w [OC]

    Posted:

    Lego Galarian Farfetch'd and Sirfetch'd Instructions (sorry for bad lighting I suck at photography)

    Posted:

    Is it just me? That every time I say Pfizer I say it with a Scyther voice.

    Posted:

    [OC] You are challenged by Ace Trainer Bryan!

    Posted:

    Suicune - Acrylic on canvas 12" x 12" [OC]

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment