• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Pokémon I played Pokémon for the first time.

    Pokémon I played Pokémon for the first time.


    I played Pokémon for the first time.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    I am very happy. I used an emulator on my IPhone and I think I played Pokémon Firered version. It was interesting. I also won my first fight. I picked a Charmander. I also want to watch the show soon. I like Mario games and Sonic games but I just started enjoying Pokémon. Do you recommend any Pokémon games to play in the future?

    Idk what flair to use so I used discussion.

    Thank you all for the suggestions and most importantly thank you for the awards I'll give credit I just need to find the users names.

    Thanks for the hugs u/Fenixien and u/jhj224

    I consider getting Emerald lol

    AND u/Agaslash69 for the Silver!

    My very first…

    Thank you for the gold kind stranger!

    I PLAYED POKÉMON EMERALD VERSION IT WAS PRETTY COOL.

    submitted by /u/superplum64
    [link] [comments]

    An Idea for a New Ability: Hyperdimensional

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I have created this ability a while ago along with these Pokemon concepts, but I wanted to make this post to expand more on it.

    Hyperdimensional is an ability which twists the dimensions (Trick Room) when the Pokemon with it enters battle, similarly to Electric / Psychic / Grassy / Misty Surge. This would make it useful for setting up slow Pokemon that rely on Trick Room, without wasting a turn.

    If Trick Room is already activated, this ability won't activate. Hyperdimensional also can't be copied by Trace, Role Play, or any likewise move/ability, but it can be swapped by Entrainment.

    As for Pokemon with this Ability, I have already created a concept as mentioned above. However, I would like to have both Pokemon, not just the fully evolved, to have this ability. This could also be an additional/hidden ability of Porygon or its evolutions, Metagross, Orbeetle, Gothitelle, or any other likewise Pokemon.

    Feel free to leave feedback in the comments.

    submitted by /u/vitamin_deeeep
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys feel about the current type chart.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    In Pokémon there were three major eras the type chart went through. The first one was just Gen 1, then with the introduction of Steel and Dark types in Gen 2 we got another type chart which lasted until Gen 5. Then with the introduction of Faires we have the current type chart since we went 3D. So what do you guys think about the current type chart, would you make any changes to it.

    I think it's good but it needs some improvements like why does Fairy resist Bug when it should be the other way around. Why isn't Water weak to Poison when there is pollution in the ocean as we Speak? It's just something to think about so how would you guys change it?

    submitted by /u/TheSauseGod29
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with Pokémon yellow? (New sealed in box)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    So I found a Pokémon yellow stuffed away in a drawer moving out my moms house a while back. She explained it was a Christmas present she hid and forgot about.

    It's got a little bit of wrinkle damage on the box but is still factory sealed. (Would post a pic if I knew how on mobile)

    A local game store offered $150 but eBay prices looks crazzzyyy high comparatively. Not sure if they are accurate or not.

    Is $150 actual market value or should I make an eBay account and test the waters there? Don't really need the money badly but there's no way this thing can still appreciate more right?

    I know this may be sacrilegious to say here but I quit when there where only 151 types...it's kinda overwhelming all the types and games/content now!

    Thanks for any and all help!

    EDIT: Wow, lot of great input! Thanks to all! And sorry but I'm not interested in selling through Reddit mainly because it seems kinda sketch.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Daniels
    [link] [comments]

    New move ideas part 7

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I've had some great ideas for moves lately so I'm back with 5 more!

    1. Obsidiate: a physical rock type move, this takes the sp. attack stat of user but the attack changes of the user and defense of the target, 85 power/ 90 accuracy

    2. Haunt: ghost type status move, the user forces the target to only use it's weakest damaging move and/or status moves, this effect lasts for three turns, 75 accuracy

    3. Brackish ball: water type special move, 75 power/ 100 accuracy, whenever this move is used the user gains resistance from rock type moves

    4. Anger blast: dark type special move, 50 power/ 100 accuracy, this move takes the user's stat changes and applies them to the target however they are reversed, this does not reverse stat drops (example: my Pokémon has +2.5 attack and -1 defense, i loose these changes and the user gets -2.5 attack and -1 defense)

    5. Exhausted wrath: 20 power/ 100 accuracy normal physical move, this move's power is 155 if the user is affected by yawn

    submitted by /u/Jedimobslayer
    [link] [comments]

    WHO is the best starter based on final evolution (no megas I guess?)?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    So based on stats and elements, which starter do you think is the best based on their final evolution? For competition and battle. Which is the best to pick overall? List top three or whatever. Just curious what you guys think with explanation.

    Megas or whatever... Idk much about but.. give me reasons.

    submitted by /u/hollyberrytea
    [link] [comments]

    What are some things you’d love to see in a new Pokémon story?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I've always toyed around with the idea of writing some kind of Pokémon fan fiction for my friends and I to enjoy. I've thought that I'd like to start it with the group of us entering a massive safari zone (with more diverse Pokémon than a traditional safari zone) in order to meet and catch our first Pokémon and begin our journey. This is the type of idea I'm looking for. Some variation of the traditional Pokémon journey that makes it new and exciting without taking too many liberties with the source material. What are some things you guys would love to see in a new Pokémon story that might make it more interesting and fun?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Credit5726
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of fake signature Pokémon moves, day 206: Staraptor

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I am coming up with at least 1 fake move that would be exclusive to 1 Pokémon or an evolutionary line of Pokémon. I am going in Pokédex order, and I will skip every Pokémon or evolutionary line that already has a Pokémon in it that has a signature move. Signature Z-moves or G-Max moves don't count. Also, I don't make moves for Pokémon to make them better in battle. While it may make them more usable, that is not my intent most of the time, I just make moves to give the Pokémon something they need, deserve or are said they can do, but aren't able to do with their current movesets.

    Staraptor's move is called Crash Dive, a Flying-Type Physical move with 125 base power, 65% accuracy and 10 PP. It raises the user's Speed by 1 stage if the move misses.

    I gave this move to Staraptor because I can totally just see it diving down like a missile. I'm not sure if falcons or hawks, which Staraptor is (I think) partially based on, do that too. I believe they do but I'm not a bird expert :p

    The move is performed by the user flying high up into the sky and diving down really fast. This move has very poor accuracy, and while I think Staraptor would have great vision, it would be very difficult to steer yourself while diving down. Anyways, using the built up speed, the user pulls up right before slamming into the ground, but only if the target avoided the attack. Since the user hasn't crashed into anything, it gets to keep the built up speed from the dive, rising its Speed stat by 1. If the move is performed successfully, the user dives into the target with a huge impact. However, this will make the user lose the speed it had built up, so its Speed stat won't rise.

    There isn't much more to it, the user just flies up and dives back down into the target. Staraptor is quite fast already, and I think this move would be great for it. It feels like a very useful move even when it misses, which it would do a lot. I mean, not counting Trick Room or being "Entrainmented" or Skill Swapped to have Contrary, a Speed rising move isn't a bad thing at all.

    I'd love to hear feedback or questions about my ideas, and if you have any ideas for signature moves for Pokémon, I'd love to hear them, I might use the ideas (with your consent of course)! Even though this is a daily thing, or at least, I'll try to keep it daily, I don't think I'll be consistent with the time of day I post another idea.

    submitted by /u/Noodnood966
    [link] [comments]

    Feebas in D/P/Pt is such bullshit

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    The encounter rate of Feebas is such bullshit in Sinnoh. I'd argue that it's easier in RSE, and in those games it sucks too, but at least the tiles where Feebas can be found don't change daily, so you could theoretically take it one tile at a time until finding one (over a multitude of days). Having a mere 4 tiles where Feebas is possible to encounter in the lake in Mt Coronet is atrocious, especially considering that 1. Every time the clock hits midnight, you have to start your search from scratch, and 2. Even if you do happen upon a Feebas tile, there's only a 50% chance of finding it. In other words, you have to check every tile at least twice (and get an encounter, take in the time of all the "not even a nibble"s that you'll get) in this lake with hundreds of tiles, and every 24 hours any progress you've made (determining which tiles Feebas doesn't spawn on) is erased. Don't know what the fuck they were thinking when designing it like this.

    submitted by /u/FlyingMozerella
    [link] [comments]

    What starter Pokémon’s final evolutions would you like to see added into Super Smash Bros Ultimate?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Before you guys get on me about the options, I only picked the Starters who are built like they can move around well in Smash. Swampert would make the least sense on this list but I needed to have two of each type and it was the best option. Let me know which one you picked Dow below in the comments. I look forward to hearing from you.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Poll_God
    [link] [comments]

    I've made a grave mistake

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    So one day, I booted up Pokèmon Emerald, and I found a bad egg in my box. I've used action replay before, but I removed every trace of that in my save. But what worried me was that the bad egg was in my team box. At first I thought it was just a random Pokèmon. But then today, I forgot what my Azumarill's name was and decided to check my PC. I couldn't find it. I couldn't find it anywhere in my PC. Then I remembered the Bad Egg in my team box. I realized that I had turned Bounce the Azumarill, a hall of famer, a contest winner, into a Bad Egg. I was crushed. I thought I might still get him back so I tried. When I checked the Bad Egg in my party, it had an item. I checked the item in the PC, and it was a Focus Band. An item I remember giving him a long time ago.

    I checked on forums about bad eggs, and turns out that my save might be corrupted...

    I sooooo regret using action replay now.

    submitted by /u/rand0miz3r_2008
    [link] [comments]

    Should I watch the anime to fully understand the games and enjoy them?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    So, recently I got interested in the pokemon world, specifically the games, and I was wondering if I should watch the show to enjoy and understand the games, because sadly I don't have much time to watch an anime that big, not actually that interested and I would rather play an RPG game in my free time...
    and if not..what game do you guys advise me to start with to understand the world and the story and keep up with you? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Skeptical_Karim
    [link] [comments]

    Help regarding GBA4iOS

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I am trying to find GBA4IOS apk for iPhone, currently I am running IOS 14 and I don't have jailbreak. Is there anyway to get GBA4IOS apk with jailbreak ? I have seen lot of videos but could not successfully download it. I really want to play old Pokemon games like red/sapphire , etc. If someone could help me with the link of the apk or could anyone suggest any other emulator with same features (cheat code and fast forward) that would be great !

    submitted by /u/Leo_Khush
    [link] [comments]

    Persian��

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Hello my friends! I want to permanently choose my partner from 2 forms of persian, I just can't choose from them. In alolan persian I like the cool type but I also like the normal Persian because it looks good and I think it's a very good pokemon. What do you think? Which one should I choose and why? I'm really clueless because I really like both and can't choose. Thanks for helping!❤ (I play with pokemon go so if you want to be my friend then comment your code )

    submitted by /u/PVivi007
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm currently playing Black 2, and...

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Damn, they don't make games like they used to. The difference in detail between this game and SwSh is night and day. The story is just so much more engaging, and seeing sprites that have so much personality instead of those same damn lifeless models since XY, It's so amazing. In my playthrough, I actually took the Zorua from Zinzolin in Driftveil City and brought it to the pokemon league, and when I talked to N he actually acknowledged that I not only had it, but also evolved it. This is the kind of thing that you don't see in SwSh, and it honestly makes me sad.

    submitted by /u/WDgaste
    [link] [comments]

    If you could have eight Pokémon on your team, with each one of them being from each region. Which eight are yours? Also what region would you want to travel through with your team? Which region would be the last one for you to travel through? (No starters, no regional forms, no legendaries/mythicals

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Mine would be Lapras, Umbreon, Flygon, Munchlax, Archeops, Aurorus, Passimian and Frosmoth. I would have picked Alola or Unova but I have already been to both New York and Hawaii so I would pick Sinnoh as my first region and Kalos as my last region, as I'm not a fan of the weird geography of Kalos.

    submitted by /u/Scottie0319
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment