• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Pokémon What is the cutest Pokémon?

    Pokémon What is the cutest Pokémon?


    What is the cutest Pokémon?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys, Me and my partner have been back into Pokémon and her favourite Pokémon are ones she thinks are "cute" which means she dislikes all legendaries 😂 I wanna know what you guys think are some of the cutest Pokémon so I can show her some of your guys picks!! Thank u 😊

    submitted by /u/OFxvermilion
    [link] [comments]

    What post game activities would you want in future Pokemon games?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    I am one of those players that are actually quite into post-game activities in Pokemon . However, in recent Pokemon games, there are very limited activities that you can do after becoming the champion, other than completing the Pokedex and EV training.

    Juts wondering, how many of you guys are a big fan of post-game activities? Which of the following of post-game activities do you wish to see in the near future the most? If your favourite option isn't there, please let me know in the comments down below.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Alolan_Teddiursa
    [link] [comments]

    What Types do you want new starter Pokemon to have?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering how the community would feel about a [hypothetical] set of starter Pokemon that are Types besides the traditional Grass/Fire/Water. Does anyone recall that rumor that the Gen 4 starters were going to be Fighting/Psychic/Dark?

    I feel like that could work, even though it's technically already been done with Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja.

    Would you like starter Pokemon with different types, or just the traditional ones?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Uggz2020
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to pick one Pokémon type that you could only have, which would you choose and what 6 would be on your team?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    I'm just really interested to see what Pokémon type people pick and what 6 Pokémon you would all choose.

    This can be primary or secondary. Even a mega or what else there is would be fine.

    This might be against the rules, if so, I'm sorry. Please remove if you see fit.

    submitted by /u/YouAllMakeMeAngry
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your cross generation team?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    If you had to pick one Pokemon from each gen (NO STARTERS, LEGENDARYS, MYTHICALS OR ULTRA BEASTS) and then make a team of 6 (so exclude two gens) who would be on that team? For example here is mine:

    Gen 1: Alakazam

    Gen 3: Milotic

    Gen 4: Garchomp

    Gen 5: Bisharp

    Gen 7: Golisopod

    Gen 8: Dragapult

    I found this quite tough, especially since a lot of my favourites are starters and legendarys. It was really close with Haxourus and toxtricity too

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealDraft725
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one here who loves Delphox as both a great addition to my team and an amazing design?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Seriously, I'm honestly tired of seeing the hate for it. I distinctly remember the day my Braixen evolved and how pleasantly surprised I was seeing it for the first time (I didn't spoil myself the starter evos). He kicked ass throughout the entire playthrough and I loved him. The witch + fox design, how fluffy yet badass he looks, and the fact that he uses a wand to cast deadly flames and to tell the future is just amazing.

    I mean, I can understand why somebody wouldn't be a fan of the design. The ear fluff was a little overboard, the "dress" (Personally I see it as a robe) and the fact that the starters have been more anthropomorphic as the gens went on did start to get tiring, even as someone who likes anthro characters. But the hate it's been getting is just so unnecessary. It's fine if you don't like it, that's your opinion. I'm just sick of seeing the hate everywhere everytime you search up "Delphox"

    submitted by /u/Floofy_Beanie
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most popular Galar starter line?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys I would like to know which one is the most popular gen 8 starter line. When they first announced the games, i think Sobble was the most popular, but since they released the full game i am not sure anymore It seems that the pokemon company has pushing the scorbunny line as the most popular one, what do you think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zyosai
    [link] [comments]

    Mid-game (usually between gyms 3-6) is the best part

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I love the middle of each pokemon game. Your pokemon aren't low level bugs with one decent move (or just tackle...), but they're not roided up killers yet either. The routes, music, towns...etc are all new and there's an exploratory feel that's often lacking late-game. Your pokemon learn new moves and evolve regularly. The gym leaders (especially if it's a first playthrough) can actually be difficult if you don't know what's coming. Grinding is minimal in the games with a halfway decent level curve. The story doesn't feel anywhere close to over, and since your team isn't full yet, a new pokemon encounter is more exciting. So, here's to all the bayleefs, the route 113s, and the intermediate Galactic bosses of the world. They deserve more love IMO. Hope y'all agree!

    submitted by /u/aemon_the_dragonite
    [link] [comments]

    I'm impressed by how much content Pokémon HG/SS has.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    So I hadn't played a main pokemon game since Emerald because it was pretty hard for me to get a hold of a DS or an emulator. But after buying a new phone I found out about an emulator who could run DS games smoothly. So after all this time I finally decided to get it to play HGSS because I read a comment in this sub saying that it was really good. I also chose it because I have a special place in my heart for generation II, which was the first one I played back when I was a kid. But after playing for roughly 50 hours, I'm amazed. The game is huge, it has so many mini games, so many collectables, so many things to do. You can rematch gym leaders, you can go on the safari zone, Battle frontier, play the pokeátlhon mini-games and play that voltorb game (ended up going to sleep at 2 AM yesterday because of it).

    Also, I was so relieved that the elite four is not a cakewalk. Some gyms gave me real trouble (that damned kingdra), and as I am playing without items and in set mode I really had to think well on strategies and stuff, specially to beat Koga and his toxic/double team shenanigans, and Lance with his three dragonites who hit like a truck. As it's pretty slow to level up a pokemon, it's not so easy to just overlevel and brute force it. I'm still struggling to beat the second round with lance and his Garchomp (outrage giving me nightmares). For the first time I EV trained my pokemon and actually put some thought into the team, because beating Lance for the first time with pokemon with low stats such as Togetic and Quagsire (aptly named GOD) was really hard to do.

    All in all, it's really good and has so much content, and it does pack up a challenge, especially the elite four in the after game. It is easily one of the best pokemon games I've ever played (which are not many anyway lol).

    submitted by /u/MrYondaime
    [link] [comments]

    If you could have one Pokémon as a pet would you choose

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Does not matter what type how rare or if they are legendary or not. Who would you choose and why would you make that choice? Keep in mind this is as a pet so there would be no Pokémon battles of any kind. Don't forget you have to take in consideration everything it would take to accommodate the Pokémon you choose. Finally for those select few who can have one that evolves via stones or happiness would you want yours to evolve?

    submitted by /u/New-Level99
    [link] [comments]

    I just had a cool idea for a fossil Pokémon.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    I never use this account for posting, but I just had a cool idea.

    Around the Ice Age, there was an animal called the ground sloth, which was much stronger and bigger than the tree sloths around today, and very capable of holding its own in a fight.

    The Ice Age is far more recent than something like, say, the Jurassic era, but I still think it would be cool to see a Pokémon version of this animal.

    submitted by /u/mewnimilitary42
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Sinnoh Starter

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Just wanted to see what the majority of people like the most personal mines turtwig by far. He looks strong but also cute and has an amazing final stage don't really like Grotle though. can't wait to use a Turtwig again and see him on the switch finally.

    Vote your favourite starter 

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SupinArtist
    [link] [comments]

    Making a fangame

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Hey there! I'm looking to make a Pokemon Fangame using Unity and am wondering if there is anybody out there that would be interested in hopping on the project either as an Artist, Concept Designer or Playtester. I am going to be doing the programming myself, feel free to DM me on here or add me on Discord: EternalWraith#0807.

    I've got an Extended Diploma in Game Design and am half way through my Bachelors for Computer Science studying Game Development. Been making games as a hobby for about 10 years now, so hopefully the finished product will be polished.

    submitted by /u/WraithGG
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a meaningful nickname you have for one of your Pokémon?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I want to know about those Pokémon that you have a special bond with and the nicknames you gave them. How did you come up with the name?

    I have a Swellow named Superman from my very first play through of Ruby. He saved me in a battle and from then on he was one of my favorites.

    submitted by /u/TheBrick6
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think gen 4 is severely overrated by the community? It can't just be me right?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    They're good games and I had fun playing them but they aren't the 11/10 games people keep saying they are. platinum at best is like a 7/10. And they sure as hell aren't worth the $60+ they usually sell for nowadays. I feel the reason for 90% of the gen 4 praise is just nostalgia, am I right or is there something im missing?

    Also if you like gen 4 pls don't be offended, im just confused why these games are treated like the holy grail of pokemon and even video game history. When they aren't. (at least in my opinion)

    It just gets annoying seeing everyone act like these games have no flaws and every other pokemon game new or old is lesser.

    submitted by /u/Not_a_Replicant_
    [link] [comments]

    Dialga, why u not know Future sight?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    It is literally more time based than roar of time, which is just a dragon hyper beam. Although in my headcannon Dialga uses the energy of it's future self to attack with such power, that's why it's stunned next turn.

    Or roar of time should be like future sight. Maybe use it turn one and it deals damage at the end of each turn for three turns, with a power of 50 each, dragon type move.

    submitted by /u/LarZiehGarth
    [link] [comments]

    I would love it if the next champion had all level 100 mons

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: leveling would probably have to be adjusted a little faster to accommodate this.

    Just on a conceptual level, when I get to the champion and I'm leveled over them, it feels bad. This is the best the region has to offer? Not to mention post-game content sometimes has higher leveled enemies.

    I know that Gym Leaders use pokemon corresponding to the level of the person challenging them to facilitate the growth of new trainers. But the champion should be the Apex of battling, especially since you take their job if you win. I would just like to see a champ with a team that actually requires some thought to play around!

    As an aside, I also hope to see difficulty sliders in future games. Because I know the game is still super popular with kids

    submitted by /u/Soulless_Roomate
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Gym Battle Theme?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    (If you say you like Galar's gym battle theme the best, just comment)

    My favorite is Kalos, because while the gym leaders are mostly on the easier side, I like the techno feeling to it, and it does have an encouraging feeling to it and that you're in the heat of battle.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AwesomeToadUltimate
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite pokemon and why?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    My personal favorite pokemon is aegislash for how unique he is switching stances and completely switching his attack and defense stats. I'm addition a ghost, steel type is not very common throughout the Pokemon games. Lastly, aegislash's design is spectacular (slightly exaggerated) a sword and shield together with an arm holding and switching between them is incredible.

    Please share your opinions about your favorite pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Hahabbx
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon fire red

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I want to start pokemon fire red again.but I am not sure which pokemon I should take in my team. The only one I am already sure I wanna take is bulbasaur and maybe dragoran. So any suggestions for the best pokemon team (maybe with the best attacks for them)? Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/mimigma1992
    [link] [comments]

    Your thoughts on cheating to remove grinding from pokemon.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Gen 2 has a bad level curve meaning even after battling all the trainers before the elite four your pokemon will still be pretty under leveled. And I did not want to spend hours of boring grinding so i just cheated a bunch of rare candy's in so my pokemon were at least strong enough but not crazy over leveled.

    submitted by /u/trademeple
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think could be done to balance the fairy type?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    When I am searching for type advantages and also watching videos about types from Mandjtv, He said that fairy is the best type in the game, and I thought of two ways to balance it. First is making psychic type or normal type pokemon strong against it, because of most people not believing in fairies. Second is that dark and fairy types are strong against each other, because fairies use the power of light, and darkness can put it out, but the darkness can also be put out by light. Please say in the comments which is more effective, or what do you think is a better way to do it. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ExceedHappy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment