• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Pokémon With which generation did you start playing Pokémon?

    Pokémon With which generation did you start playing Pokémon?


    With which generation did you start playing Pokémon?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    The title says it all. But I am also curious which game was the first you played/owned.

    The first Pokémon game I've ever played was Diamond. But it wasn't the first I owned. Pokémon SoulSilver was the first Pokémon game I could call my own. Until today SoulSilver is not only my favorite Pokémon game but one of my favorite games as well!

    If you started with Gen 7 or even 8, comment below

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Flygon3082
    [link] [comments]

    Don't think this has been done before. Choose Your Trainer Class!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Steelix - Aluminum Foil Sculpture

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I made a gengar rug ��

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Who's that Pokémon?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I Painted a tiny Goldeen

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    What's your view on the pokemon sun and moon games?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    To me, Sun and Moon was the last good pokemon games. (Come one gamefreak don't screw legends up) I thought the story was executed nicely in the ultra versions and the stakes where higher. I thought the gameplay was nice and the post game was lacking but I loved hunting for legendarys in the worm holes. But I want to see you're thoughts. Alot of people have mixed feelings. Some hated it and others loved it!

    submitted by /u/Other-Masterpiece-50
    [link] [comments]

    Random thought i had; What is the plate on Gardevoir's chest made out of?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I describe it as a plate cause i don't really know the correct term for it, but basically i was wondering what it was made out of.. Is it flexible like cartilage or tough like bone?

    I doubt there's any actual official proof of this (if there is, i'd love to hear it), but i'd like your thoughts. Personally i think it's probably flexible, kind of like rubber/cartilage. However, looking at
    Kirlia and Ralts, it could also be a bone-like structure.

    There are probably quite a few other pokemon that would be interesting to consider too, actually

    submitted by /u/AddisonJudah
    [link] [comments]

    Best post-game content

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    The XY games barely had anything after completing the main game, so I replaced it with Ultra Sun/Moon for a more interesting poll. And the polls only accept 6 options, so that means no Sw/Sh, not that it had much either. I hope you guys don't mind that I mentioned remakes :D

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DevilTrigger789
    [link] [comments]

    Proximity sensing at work 360 of each

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Shiny Mega Charizard X rug I made

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    To be honest, I think TPC (Gamefreak/Nintendo/Creatures Inc) should make Pokémon Home completely free or making a one time purchase like Pokémon Box instead of it being a storage subscription based service.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I personally prefer to not pay for 2 subscriptions when Nintendo online gives me online to do whatever I want and Home doesn't offer that much to me. It's pointless to pay for storage when the main games did it for free and puts features from them behind a pay wall. I really think this would end BBND for good too.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Examination3864
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Charmander pin in Cinema 4D!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Leon the Undefeated Champion (Nuzlocke Story)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    So me and a friend of mine frequently do VS Nuzlockes, but instead of seeing who can beat it first, we battle after each gym and the winner of those battles wins the VS.

    We were just about to finish SWSH, get to the final Leon fight, and both get swept. Turns out Leon was the winner instead of either of us.

    submitted by /u/EmboarIsland
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] I decided to draw alolan meowth in the Cafe Mix style

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Pokemon Omega Ruby is too much of a cakewalk

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Pokemon games aren't really known for difficulty but there were always some gym leaders that could cause trouble. I haven't played any Pokemon game for a long time, decided to play this and was disappointed at how I'm just breezing through the game

    I even looked up on the starters and decided to avoid the all mighty Mudkip since people say he makes the game really easy and instead picked the chicken. I pretty much solod the first few hours using chicken up until it evolved, at which point it was overleveling everything hard. I got the exp share thinking it would stop chicken, all that the exp share did was turn my entire team op without me even using half the pokes. The chicken itself is pretty op having 4 different type moves in mid 20s

    Even when I stopped using my starter, going all the way to the last gym, I never ran into a risk of blacking out. At most I had one pokemon blacking out due to a crit. I'm not using any items during battle, have it on set, never grinded on wild Pokemon and even trying to avoid trainer battles as much as possible. There are so many random healing points when all my pokes are green up. It's insane how the game even gives you a free legendary

    Also the usual problem where trainers have copy pasta Pokemons. Oh hey another team magma with a hyena or a koffing. Oh this gym leader has 3 slakoth line pokes.

    My current team all around lvl 40

    Chicken starter

    Gyarados

    Linone HM slave

    Exploud (rarely used him, he just leeched off exp share)

    Manectric

    Latios (not a fan but might replace him for something cooler)

    Are all the new gen games just as easy?

    submitted by /u/Luffydude
    [link] [comments]

    Does Pokémon crystal hold up in 2021? Is it worth playing?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I'm pretty new to Pokémon games and I've only played ultra moon. Would I enjoy Pokémon crystal? I'm thinking about getting it for 3ds virtual console. I also don't mind old graphics that much so the graphics on it won't bother me. I'm mainly wondering if like it's battle system and overall gameplay is too out dated and isn't worth playing at this point.

    submitted by /u/PaxTarded
    [link] [comments]

    Lusamine fun clay art handmade 10inch figure

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Rate my team (gloom would be replaced with my boy Victreebel if it was in the game)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    The Nostalgia Has Hit

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    As the title said the nostalgia has hit. I was going through my old toys and things at my parents and found a few decks of my Pokémon cards from when I was a kid. I remember giving away all of my good cards from generation one and two (you all know the ones so I won't list them). I also found my first deck, the starter box with Machamp on it and the memories came flooding back.

    I remember playing red blue and yellow on my friends Gameboys but I was never allowed to own one and simply moved on with life as many do. I know this question has to have been asked thousands of times and the opinions will fly, that said, where is the best place for me to get back into it for fun? I love the original gen1 Pokémon and they are really the ones I remember most. Generation II I remember some of but I don't remember that their names are or what changes were made to the games. I'd like to really focus on the first two generations before branching out.

    Readers digest: 90s kid found their gen 1 and 2 cards and wants to play Pokémon for fun. What games do you suggest that will include that plus the best game play?

    Thank you all for the help and the memories.

    submitted by /u/KJP1990
    [link] [comments]

    Probably has been mentioned before, but I really like how you can see Wurmple having compound eyes in Legends Arceus. A really neat little detail

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment