• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 06 June 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 06 June 2020


    [RAGE THREAD] 06 June 2020

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    IT'S TIME TO RAGE!!!!!!!!


    RULES:

    • PRESS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG BOND AMONG MEMBERS OF THE POKEMON COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT

    YOU CAN RAGE AT ANYTHING POKEMON RELATED!!!

    LET'S RAGE!!!


    THIS THREAD IS PART OF /R/POKEMON'S REGULAR STICKY ROTATION. TO SEE OUR ROTATION SCHEDULE AND ALL PAST STICKY ROTATION THREADS, GO HERE!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sunny the Sunflora saved the Unova region(Sunkern/Sunflora only challenge).

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I played through Pokemon Black with only a Sunkern/Sunflora. Sunkern/Sunflora don't have such a great movepool or speed; so I had to carefully choose every move I made in order to progress(I'm sad how one of my favorite Pokemon gets the short end of the stick). Poison moves were the worst! Sunflora having Grasswhistle and Quick Claw being available pretty quickly was the best thing ever. However with so many weaknesses it was pretty tough to go through. I hope Sunny gets a good rest from all the tough battles he went through.

    Here's a video of all the Gyms and E4/N/Ghestis. https://youtu.be/gYsG-OlA77o

    submitted by /u/Yistien
    [link] [comments]

    Game Freak should do fan contests for new pokemon

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Game Freak should hold contests for fans to submit their own fan-made pokemon to be added to the games.

    Here's how I think it could work: Three separate contests are held: 1 for a pokemon in a three-stage evolution line, 1 for a two-stage and 1 for a one-stage (and maybe more in the future). In each one, Game Freak selects the five best designs and then the fans vote on who makes the final cut.

    Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't been done before. This would be a great way to involve the community and spark a lot of discussion. Plus, it would guarantee to give us some amazing pokemon.

    submitted by /u/andmurr
    [link] [comments]

    I love normal-type Pokemon

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Since I recently played Black/White, I've decided to try and work a normal-type Pokemon into being one of my core party members. In B/W, I went with Cinccino. I haven't played X/Y or S/M yet, but on SwSh, I've been using Indeedee (normal is its second typing) as one of my main party members. I just love normal-type Pokemon. I feel like they're kind of unique/underdogs because from what I understand they aren't super effective against any type and I love cheering for the underdog

    submitted by /u/Use_Your_Illusion3
    [link] [comments]

    cradily appreciation thread

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I just got one in Platinum and it's so badass...i taught him toxic, confuse ray, solarbeam (as a placeholder till he learns energy ball), and ingrain, so I'm able to poison the opponent then confuse them as the poison gets worse and worse each turn and then they hurt themselves cuz confusion so they take out their own health in a matter of a few turns, and all the while i use ingrain to heal myself every turn for whenever the opponent's able to get a hit in, and then there's solarbeam for a direct STAB attack, and it's easier to take two turns to execute if the opponent is confused and can't attack...it takes a lot longer to take an opponent out but it's so fun to do. i love cradily plus i think the design is underrated and is really cool looking

    submitted by /u/The_Great_Curve
    [link] [comments]

    Anime: Should Ash catch a Kangaskhan?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Ash's newest team in the journeys series is breaking all sorts of ground, compared to the pervious seasons. Since the first episode showed Pikachu's backstory of being adopted by Kangakhan, it made me wonder if it could feed back into presence. Perhaps Pikachu could reunite with one of his adopted family members and it joins Ash's team.

    submitted by /u/Mellowix
    [link] [comments]

    Do any other gens have this?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I was watching YouTube and found a video about what all the gen 8 Pokemon where based on, and basically every one of them was connected to Britain in some way. At first I thought that this was something only gen 8 had, since I don't remember all the gen 5 Pokemon being based off America, but then I noticed that a lot of the connections where extremely subtle. Does anyone know of another gen where all the Pokemon relate to the region's inspiration, or does this only happens in gen 8?

    Link to the original video

    https://youtu.be/huC4Xhk8D-c

    submitted by /u/Yugthffhhdgcfg
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Go Pikachu! Tiny Mewtwo size comparison

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Image Link since I can only submit text posts..?

    Caught my Mewtwo in Let's Go Pikachu, and it was extra small, so I really needed a size comparison to properly take that in.

    submitted by /u/Onlyhereforthelaughs
    [link] [comments]

    Which Team Rocket mecha did you like more ?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Playing Pokemon Black nonstop (36hrs+) for charity! We're benefiting the Colors of Change organization for the Black Lives Matter movement~

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I just went live with a charity stream benefiting Color Of Change for the black lives matter movement! Playing Pokemon Black all the way through in one sitting! 💕

    For those of you that know this game well, or that just want to support the cause, please feel free to stop by! c:

    https://www.twitch.tv/jaxxette

    xoxo
    -Clover🍀

    submitted by /u/twoleafe
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon in the office

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Pokemon drawings on the wall at my workplace. They are amateur but they cheer you up as you see them. :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Qrkd3JB

    submitted by /u/GhostInYourHead
    [link] [comments]

    Best Pokémon Generation

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Which generation of Pokémon is the best in your opinion and why. If your favorite generation is not shown please leave a comment with your favorite generation and explain why it's near and dear to your heart.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Frxs7y
    [link] [comments]

    Jotaro Farfetch'd I got Commissioned!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    The artist is Oliver Hamlin for a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure themed Pokemon, for one of my players in my Pokemon D&D group.

    https://imgur.com/a/yoVYiSm

    submitted by /u/KoreanPierrot
    [link] [comments]

    Mewtwo's epic quote

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just drew my Favorite Pokemon's evolution tree (feel free to critique)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Definitely█my▄favourite▀Type

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Pokemon Sword and Shield DLC and criticism about pricing.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Before you vote remember I am only talking about the base game. Also, my argument is not that it should not be $60, my argument is that just like other companies Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company should drop the price after a year or have sales like steam does. This IMO would stop people from complaining about the price.

    Point 1: A lot of other gaming companies do this.

    Just look at Steam sale events reducing the prices of a lot of games, Square Enix reducing the price of KH3 before it's DLC drop (not saying that this is when SS should have a price drop since the DLC was released so soon), or Atlus reducing the price of P5 on the PlayStation store. The price drop is not because their bad games, it is just there to increase sales.

    Point 2: People buying 2 games(for alternate gyms or other exclusives):

    This would make it easier for people who want to buy both versions but can't justify paying $120.

    Point 3: People who want to buy the game, but didn't:

    This would provide incentive for people who skipped out on SS to buy the game and give it a chance, especially since they are patching in more of the pokemon.

    Point 4: What about people who already bought it?:

    What about them? This would be the same with everything that got a sale or price drop ever.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/greengamer33
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone trade me a squirtle? Looking to have one in omega ruby, I don’t really have anything of value but squirtle is my favorite Pokémon and I would love to have him

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Can anyone trade me a squirtle? Looking to have one in omega ruby, I don't really have anything of value but squirtle is my favorite Pokémon and I would love to have him. Says I need more words so I'm just going to keep typing and hope this works, but if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is doing well in these trying times.

    submitted by /u/pasty10
    [link] [comments]

    Doing a poll for info on the most liked gen. For example, Gen 1 v.s. Gen 2. Which did you like better?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Pokémon Timeline/Dimension Theory

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I could totally not be the first person to think of this With the legendary three birds having a Galarian form, wouldn't that make it seem as there's three dimensions with gen 8, Normal, MegaEvo/Zmove, and now Dynamax. I know this was strongly speculated but unconfirmed before gen 8 released officially, but in the Pokémon world we have never seen a Legendary Pokémon change form in this manner (correct me if I'm wrong) so with this I think we can safely assume that gen8 operates in a completely different dimension. Only argument I could see against this is quite a literal fault being that in this dimension it wouldn't be known as Galarian Zapdos, it would just be Zapdos right?

    submitted by /u/ShinySnorunt
    [link] [comments]

    Shaving pokemon day 4

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment