• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 05 September 2020

    Pokémon [RAGE THREAD] 05 September 2020


    [RAGE THREAD] 05 September 2020

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    IT'S TIME TO RAGE!!!!!!!!


    RULES:

    • PRESS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG BOND AMONG MEMBERS OF THE POKEMON COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT

    YOU CAN RAGE AT ANYTHING POKEMON RELATED!!!

    LET'S RAGE!!!


    THIS THREAD IS PART OF /R/POKEMON'S REGULAR STICKY ROTATION. TO SEE OUR ROTATION SCHEDULE AND ALL PAST STICKY ROTATION THREADS, GO HERE!

    submitted by /u/PokeUpdateBot
    [link] [comments]

    What pokemon is basically a cheat code?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I'm playing through B2/w2 and am loving it (just unlocked PWT) but one thing that has struck me is that my stoutland with a silk scarf and return (obtainable in the 2nd city) is SUPER op in this game. It practically one shots anything not rock, steel or ghost, and it has crunch and dig for them. On a previous playthrough, Lucario was the same - my riolu evolved before the 3rd gym and made the game so easy I had to box it.

    Other honourable mentions include swampert (sapphire) and nidoking (blue)

    Who've you found can carry your team with one arm, whistling a jaunty tune?

    submitted by /u/Libero279
    [link] [comments]

    I Turned Bellsprout Into an Octopus Animal Crossing Villager [OC]

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone else wish they distributed gift legendaries or other gift pokemon at level 5?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I want them at low levels to enjoy them during my playthroughs. Sometimes I'll hack my gift Pokemon to be low level to enjoy leveling it up. It's not so much about having an OP 'mon to overpower the game, it's more about using my favorite ones. Mewtwo level 5, or Marshadow level 5, or Rayquaza level 5, or special form/ special moveset 'mon low leveled... It feels like they are mine. Like I helped them bring out their true potential.

    submitted by /u/AIMWSTRN
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know how widespread the knowledge of this site is, just felt like sharing it cause they rock.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I follow this site since I was a child more than 10 years ago. They make papercraft Pokemon in a good quality. I spent some good time (and pinrter ink) making some of the easier ones back than and I just get back now and than to try another. I just think they are amazing, and don't seem to get the acknowledgement they deserve.

    submitted by /u/_demello
    [link] [comments]

    Digletts chin must be the strongest material in the Pokémon universe

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    No seriously, think about it. This thing moves by burrowing through the ground, including rocky caverns and concrete floors, with its head out the soil. It does not part the soil in front of it's head with its claws, implying diglett literally uses the force of its titanium chin/face to constantly move the earth aside like a battering ram, including in battle and utilising the move arial ace. Also bear in mind this thing is crazy quick. If a human tried forcing their face through tough earth, or even sand, they would end up with no skin in seconds, let alone rock at high speeds.

    Digletts chin therefore joins the short list of "body parts that can solo the Pokémon universe" the other being draydens beard.

    Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/Libero279
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon fan game

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Hey there, i'm working on a pokemon fan game but i can't find any good 4th gen tilesets and the ones that are decent aren't fully complete (missing pokecenter etc) so is there anyone who knows where i can find complete tilesets or is willing to make one for me? All help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/SHAME_IN_CAPS
    [link] [comments]

    Eeveelution hard enamel pins - Kickstarter project

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Hello buddies !

    I'm working on a kickstarter project so I can bring to life some hard enamel pins for eeveelutions made on rose gold, of 1.2 - 1.3" and heart rubber clutches on their backs. I thought that you may like them and therefore here I am trying to share it with you: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1198918488/eeveelution-hard-enamel-pin-collection

    Kickstarter campaign will start next week and all tiers will include free stickers (plus there are early bird tiers with limited slots + discounts). Consider checking out if you like them please c:
    (I'm posting the image as an imgur link as I cannot post images here (?) I'm sorry I'm quite new to reddit)

    https://imgur.com/a/2d6Tw06

    Hope you like them <3

    submitted by /u/criispq
    [link] [comments]

    [FOR HIRE] I make you a Pokemon trainer! Informations below!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Choose the position of the trainer, choose which Pokemon you want next to you, colors, clothes and more!

    My portfolio with example of pokemon training commissions

    Portifolio: https://dusecaa.artstation.com/projects/w6PYm5

    Please if you are interested please call me at DM

    Or call for discord: Siangaa # 3687

    Or by e-mail: [dusecaa@gmail.com](mailto:dusecaa@gmail.com)

    submitted by /u/Duseca
    [link] [comments]

    Water Ground type Poll

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Tell me who you picked and why did you pick them and share a story relating to them. I love Swampert and consider him my ace and try to use him in Showdown. He not only my favorite water/ground type or my favorite starter, but my most beloved pokemon overall. Shame he isn't in SwSh, but it gave me the chance to use Gastrodon, never used one before, but I slapped a leftovers on her and she tanked all the abuse the game hit her with, especially with scald. I love her so much now.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Crylec
    [link] [comments]

    JN037 "I'm Back, Alola!" summary and voice cast (airs September 13th)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    https://www.pocketmonsters.net/forum/threads/7963?p=14103#forumPost14103

    It's Ash's first time in the Alola region for quite a while, and Goh's first time there ever! But even though Ash got to reunite with everyone from the Pokémon School, Goh was the one that got challenged by Kiawe!!

    Summary:
    Ash and Goh have come to the Alola region! Ash goes around reuniting with Professor Kukui, the students from the Pokémon School he used to attend, as well as his Pokémon. But since this is Goh's first time meeting them all, he's a bit nervous, and during the welcoming party that's held for the two at the Pokémon School, Ash's classmate Kiawe challenges him to a battle, saying he'll "make sure this guy is a fitting rival for Ash"! Go accepts the challenge!!

    Voice Cast:
    Rica Matsumoto: Ash
    Daiki Yamashita: Goh
    Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
    Megumi Hayashibara: Goh's Raboot
    Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Cerise
    Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom Dex
    Kei Shindo: Lillie
    Kaito Ishikawa: Kiawe
    Reina Ueda: Mallow
    Hitomi Kikuchi: Lana
    Fumiko Takekuma: Sophocles
    Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
    Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladion
    Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
    Shinichiro Miki: Ash's Galarian Farfetch'd
    Inuko Inuyama: Yamper
    Yuji Ueda: Sophocles's Vikavolt
    Mika Kanai: Sophocles's Togedemaru
    Kenta Miyake: Ash's Melmetal
    Yasuhiro Mamiya: Ash's Gengar
    Chika Fujimura: Mallow's Tsareena
    Risa Shimizu: Lana's Primarina
    Sayaka Senbongi: Goh's Sobble
    Wakana Minami: Sandy (Lana's Eevee)
    Marina Aicholtz: Goh's Rotom Phone
    Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

    submitted by /u/RadDudesman
    [link] [comments]

    I think sword and shield are my favorite Pokemon games

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I love replaying Pokemon games during free time and whenever I start a new one, my shield copy kinda calls to me!

    I know this is an unpopular opinion so I wanna explain why and if anyone wants to ask anything in comments we can have a discussion, just keep it civil

    -the wild area gives access to amazing team variety right at the start+the dlc which adds more team variety

    -I LOVE DYNAMAX, it's so balanced and we'll implemented also gigantamax designs are better than mega designs in my opinion

    • Hop is fun, you guys are just mean

    -I really love the pacing

    -I truly believe that while gamefreaks b team makes dlc, there a team is fixing problems for the next game

    Again I would love to discuss as long as it's civil!

    submitted by /u/AnItalianWereWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else losing hope in the franchise’s future?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I don't mean to say it will ever flop, it's doing better than ever financially, but I think it's beginning to lose even the most dedicated long-time fans now. It just isn't the same. Basically every product currently carrying the Pokemon name is feeling devoid of any passion or heart... After Sword & Shield, I thought that perhaps it was me. Perhaps I was outgrowing this, because, you know, all the elements are there? The assets that make up a Pokemon game are... In there? But no, it's almost as if they're trying to grasp what once was and not managing it? As if the younger staff are trying to recreate the old games on new tech and not understanding how the small details made up so much of the joy.

    Anyways, I went back and played Gold on the 3DS and was sucked in as if I were a child again for two weeks solid. I was completely and totally enthralled in it. Leading me to basically just be sad about the way things currently are... It's lost the heart and soul of what made it so good. The recent DLC was strange and not for me (first time not finishing anything Pokemon), the Mystery Dungeon remake is cheap as hell, everything else is a phone game... It's sad! Sad I say. I don't mean to be a downer, but if anyone is feeling the same way I'd love to hear what you think. Or, on the flip-side, if anyone is more optimistic, please, share your opinions! I'm so curious. For reference, I'm 24, and my thinking is that kids are probably loving it now, but perhaps not in the same way we all once did.

    submitted by /u/somehappytoast
    [link] [comments]

    Which pokéball best matches with pumpkaboo, you think?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I am collecting XL pumpkaboo and gourgeist for some kind of pokéballs, such as beast ball or luxury ball.

    Why I am asking this, as you know, next month is haloween. I will hand out XL pumpkaboo by wonder trade in sw, so I have to choose pumpkaboo for breeding. Personality will fixed for impish.

    submitted by /u/Koreanraichu
    [link] [comments]

    I Finished My First Nuzlocke!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I never fully grasped the appeal of a Nuzlocke until I finally tried one. I ended up running a randomizer Nuzlocke of Soul Silver and it. was. chaos. Youngsters with Intimidate Entei nearly wiping my team, Lance with two Kyogre's with Multiscale and a Pidgey and the most time intensive grind I've ever experienced before the E4 in victory road.

    I had a blast. This is a PSA for those that haven't tried Nuzlocke. It is a really interesting challenge that required a lot of pre-planning of gyms and battles that I had previously never given much thought! The randomizer just added chaos and ended up making seemingly useless mons so much better with random abilities.

    Since I can't post the screenshot of my victory, it took 47 hours for the initial E4 victory, I am continuing on to Kanto next!

    Here is my team:

    Starter: Rollio (Donphan) Synchronize, Lv. 51, Quiet

    Blubby (Walrein) Liquid Ooze, Lv. 50, Quiet

    Zapper (Jolteon) White Smoke, Lv. 53, Naive

    Nuggie (Blaziken) Super Luck, Lv. 50, Brave

    Viserion (Salamence) Stench (lmao), Lv. 56, Careful

    Badgow (Slaking) Guts (IKR??), Lv. 53, Naive

    edit: I forgot to add my team

    submitted by /u/Wolfenmanjenson
    [link] [comments]

    Which Mega Evolution would be most hype?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Three days ago I asked you:

    Do you prefer: Mega evolution Z moves Gigantimax

    And the winner is...

    MEGA EVOLUTION

    This absolutely wiped the floor and outdid the rest by at least 300 votes. But I don't think there is enough mega evolutions, so today I ask you to vote on which new mega evolution would you prefer.

    Please comment with your reasoning of your vote. 😀

    Voting closes in 3 days of me posting this.😀

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Pokefan5867
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a copy of Platinum they would be willing to part with in North-East America?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Gen 4 is my absolute favorite, and I have so many memories from Sinnoh. I've had bad luck finding a reliable copy of platinum, and my girlfriend even bought me it without knowing it was a fake. I'm just very frustrated after all this time trying to find a reliable copy, and I thought I would try turning to a place where I feel like most people would dislike getting fake copies. I put my faith In you haha. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/leshen_shephard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment