• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Pokémon [Hype Thread] 03 January 2021

    Pokémon [Hype Thread] 03 January 2021


    [Hype Thread] 03 January 2021

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:00 AM PST

    Welcome to the HYPE THREAD, a place to share your excitement about in-game achievements, brag about success, and get hyped for upcoming events. CAPS LOCK IS OPTIONAL IF IT HELPS YOU GET YOUR HYPE ON!

    This is a chance to post about your successes. Our rules against self-promotion and most low-quality content, including shiny Pokemon pics, are relaxed in these threads--please talk all you like about your luck and accomplishments!

    This thread is meant to be pretty positive, so please think twice before downvoting someone! Rude and negative comments will be removed -- please report them if you see them :D


    This thread is also the place to earn /r/pokemon's prestige flair for completing various aspects of the games. To claim your flair, post a screenshot of your accomplishment in the comments below, accompanied by some indication (username on a piece of paper in the photo, for example) that it's yours. Please note that flairs are assigned once weekly, so it may take up to seven days for your flair to appear. Only one prestige flair can be assigned at once, and prestige flairs will overwrite other event flair awarded on this subreddit—pick carefully! Flair is currently available for:

    Galar Prestige Flairs

    • Catching Charm: Post a screenshot of your completed Galar Regional Dex.
    • Curry Mark: Post a screenshot of your completed Curry Dex.
    • Master Ball: Post a screenshot of your Master Ball Tier in Battle Tower.
    • Berry Sweet: Post a screenshot of your completed Alcremie form collection. `(Minus Ribbon and Star)
      • Star Sweet: Post a screenshot of your completed Alcremie form collection with Ribbon and Star sweets.
    • Gigantamax Factor: Post an album of your collection of all 31 G-Max mon (excluding form variations). Be sure to show the summary screens indicating that they are G-Maxable!
    • Armorite: Post a screenshot of you in the Masterly Mustard Tee after winning every type of Restricted Sparring on the Isle of Armor.
    • Dynite: Post an album of your collection of all 47 Dynamax Adventure bosses. Be sure to show the summary screens indicating that they were caught in Galar!

    Alola Prestige Flairs

    • Rotom Dex: Post a screenshot of your completed Alola Regional Dex.
    • Tapu Bulu: Post a screenshot of your Level 100+ Festival Plaza.
    • Tapu Fini: Post a screenshot of your 50+ streak in the Battle Tree.
    • Tapu Lele: Post a screenshot of all five of your Poké Pelago islands at max level (level 3).

    General Prestige Flairs

    • Oval Charm: Post an album of your completed Living Dex in generation 6 or 7. (Mythicals aren't necessary!)
    • (Shiny Charm: Post 45+ self-caught or self-bred shinies to /r/ShinyPokemon.)

    LET'S GET HYPED!!!!

    submitted by /u/PokeUpdateBot
    [link] [comments]

    My Shadow Salamence from XD is now in Sword - how cool is Pokémon’s backwards compatibility and all the new training items introduced in Sword/Shield?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    My Salamence from my XD save file from 2006 is now in Sword. I was 11 so I had no idea anything about natures, moves, IVs, EVs, abilities etc. But thanks to how they've made Pokémon transferable from past gens, it's here! And even more thanks to an ability patch to give it Moxie, an adamant mint, various TRs, 26 proteins and 26 carbos, and hyper training, it's pretty damn good too.

    Just crazy to think about how accessible they've made things. Of course transferring from past games could've been made easier but I'll take it

    submitted by /u/bodnast
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out someone called a rice ball a jelly dounut before Brock did.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    So rewatching indigo league while I was doing some grinding in a game and while watching episode 12 "here comes the squirtile squad" .

    When squitiles have stolen and earing team tockets picnic, jesse twlls them to stop eatong jelly donuts when its clearly a rice ball. (Also maybe called them eclaires)Lol know probably lots of people know this but it was fun thing for me to find so thought I would share haha.

    submitted by /u/balfey1678
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t want overworld Pokemon to *just* follow you.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    It's a great novelty that following Pokemon have returned in SW&SH however apart from the visual aspect they don't really add anything.

    Let's go had some be rideable which is a great glimpse at what is possible but I think there's the potential to go even further.

    I know everyone is probably sick of the BOTW comparison but it's multiplicative gameplay has really opened my eyes to the possibilities of Pokemon in a fully open world game.

    Electric types could electrify circuits for puzzles.

    Fire types could burn down bushes revealing new areas.

    Water types can put out fires and help you swim.

    The first route bird Pokemon in its first evolution could save you from fall damage at the last second. The 2nd evolution could help you slow fall with some control of where you fall. The final evo could act like the glider in Botw maybe with the stamina linked to the level of the mon. Eventually you can get a Pokemon that's fully ridable while flying a la Mega Latios/Latias.

    You get the idea. There could even be things specific Pokemon can do, for example Sableye is known for eating gems, there could be a cave with a wall made of gems, when you return with a Sableye he eats the wall revealing a new area that could lead to a mythical/legendary encounter.

    Imagine seeing the legendary dogs in the overworld but not being fast enough to catch them, only to train up a Rapidash to be fast enough to catch up to them and battle.

    You could implement the weather effects too, planning what Pokemon you take with you to explore a new area based on what you might need (I.e taking a fire type into a snowy area to keep warm) creating a whole new layer of tactics with how you choose a team.

    Obviously this is very optimistic and would require lots of work, I couldn't see something like this happening anytime soon. With the amount of work it'd take I'd imagine a Black and White scenario where we get an all new set of mon with others inaccessible, maybe to slowly be drip fed to us as free updates (optimistic I know) that way they could pre plan certain things like the Sableye mechanic/event.

    I'd love to hear what you think and what ideas you have for things some Pokemon/types can do.

    submitted by /u/Ejii_
    [link] [comments]

    I wish other trainers named their Pokémon!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:09 PM PST

    I know it would be hard to know which Pokémon they're gonna send out, but I think gym leaders naming their Pokémon would just make the same kind of feel more alive, y'know? I love doing online battles and seeing the cool or funny names people come up with, and I think it would be a cool look into the personality of the gym leaders to see the names they've come up with for their Pokémon!

    submitted by /u/nae-nae-gang
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of fake signature moves for Pokémon, day 74: Kabutops

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    I am coming up with at least 1 fake move that would be exclusive to 1 Pokémon or an evolutionary line of Pokémon. I am going in Pokédex order, and I will skip every Pokémon or evolutionary line that already has a Pokémon in it that has a signature move. Signature Z-moves or G-Max moves don't count.

    Kabutops' move is called Razor Rock (name thought of bt u/mars3429).

    Razor Rock is a Rock-Type Physical move with a base power of 80. It has 100% accuracy and 10 PP. It ignores the effects from making contact with a target.

    Basically this move is Kabutops attacking wit its scythes. It learns plenty of moves like Slash, Aerial Ace or Cut but none of those are really significant to Kabutops. Except maybe Slash. So yeah, this move would be one for just Kabutops. Technically speaking Scyther could learn this move too but I don't really keep myself busy with that.

    There aren't many damaging Rock-Type moves that are 100% accurate. Only Accelerock (which Kabutops can't learn), Ancient Power (which is a Special move and Kabutops' Special Attack is awful), Power Gem (which Kabutops can't learn) and Smack Down (which has a very low base power) are 100% accurate. All other damaging Rock-Type moves have at least a 5% chance to miss. Kabutops would benefit quite well from having a stronger 100% accurate Rock-Type move.

    I should also elaborate on the secondary effect of this move. It ignores the effects of making contact, which means the targets ability like Effect Spore, Iron Barbs or Cute Charm will be ignored when using this move. This is also true for turns in which the target used Spiky Shield, King's Shield, Obstruct, etc. The same goes for a Rocky Helmet. However, if Kabutops gets Skill Swapped the ability Tough Claws, which increases damage on moves that make contact, Tough Claws will work with this move. It is purely ignoring the effects of the opponent.

    I'd love to hear feedback or questions about my ideas, and if you have any ideas for signature moves for Pokémon, I'd love to hear them, I might use the ideas (with your consent of course)! Even though this is a daily thing, or at least, I'll try to keep it daily, I don't think I'll be consistent with the time of day I post another idea.

    submitted by /u/Noodnood966
    [link] [comments]

    What "new generation" pokémon game is your favourite?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    I made a pool a few days ago about which pokémon game struck you the most but because you can only choose between a maximum of six choices, it went from gen 1 to 5. So in this pool we Will see which games from the Nintendo 3ds era onward.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Starmieto
    [link] [comments]

    It ain't much, but I won my first nuzlocke today!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    I know many others have been playing nuzlockes for years, but any time I tried one, I never quite got into it. This time, though, I pulled through, and won my first nuzlocke in Leaf Green! I wanted to post a picture of my final team, but Reddit's not letting me go to the Image & Video tab for whatever reason, so I can't.

    The Graveyard

    Wrath the Magikarp - Lost in a tragic accident. I forgot that Diglett can have Arena Trap, and Magikarp was too low-level to defend himself.

    Scratch the Meowth - Lost while training.

    Punch the Mankey - Lost while training.

    Diggs the Diglett - Lost while training. (I need to work on safe training, don't I?)

    Dood the Graveler - Sacrificed his life to defeat Koga. Despite my opponent's Muk using Minimize several times, Graveler managed to hit two Magnitude 10s in a row, getting me out of the pit. Unfortunately, he succumbed to toxic damage, and died.

    Fawkes the Ninetales - A goddamn critical hit.

    And finally...

    Laze E the Slowbro - The first of my Elite Four Pokemon to fall. Lost in the Lance fight.

    Springtime the Tentacruel - The second of my Elite Four Pokemon to fall. Also lost in the Lance fight.

    I thought it was all over, but...

    Beaks the Dodrio - Pulled through, taking down my rival's Alakazam, and dying later in the fight.

    Kindle the Rapidash - Took down my rival's Exeggutor, dying later in the fight.

    In the end, the only two Pokemon of my Elite Four team that survived were:

    Noah, the Raichu. He was the one that landed the final hit on my rival's Charizard, winning me the battle.

    And my starter Pokemon, the one that I started this journey with: Chosen, the Venusaur. Surprisingly clutch throughout the final Elite Four fight. Having used Barrier Tentacruel and Calm Mind / Amnesia Slowbro stall throughout the previous Elite Four matches, I underestimated the sheer power of Leech Seed and Synthesis recovery. Rhydon was scary, but Venusaur took him down. Thanks, buddy.

    - - -

    Sorry if this post breaks any rules; I'm not usually too active in the r/pokemon subreddit, so I'm not overfamiliar with them.

    submitted by /u/Sarcherre
    [link] [comments]

    What’s Your Favourite Gen 2 Starter

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    As a continuation of yesterday's Gen 1 Starter post (Bulbasaurs winning rn!!!) I'm going to post the Gen 2 Starters in the Johto Region and see how they do. I personally like the Cyndaquil line better, but Totodile is in close second. Of course, feel free to say why you chose that Evo line in the comments and why you like it most.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HoneypotCoco
    [link] [comments]

    First legit Pokérus ever after a decade off...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Hey, guys. I had really no one else to share this with and I figured it might bring up some good memories for a lot of you.

    I haven't really played Pokémon for probably almost a decade. I'd say 8 years to be safe -- I graduated from high school ~8.5 years ago. I decided to dive right in again recently for absolutely no reason other than seeing a Pokémon-themed video recommended on youtube. It picqued interest that hasn't been there for a while. I started with Black 2 because why not. I've never played anything past HGSS but I was an avid player since early childhood. Who wasn't? Lol.

    ANYWAY, I just got to Chargestone Cave for the first time and the professor's green hat assistant girl (I'm so sorry; her name escapes me rn) was blocking the way so I decided to EV train a little. I only have 4 badges at this point. I get back to Driftveil and go to heal up. Nurse Joy tells me one of my mons has Pokérus. Sure enough, the whole team does. I've never in a single legit playthrough without finding an online trade for it had a Pokémon get PKRS..... On my first playthrough in almost ten years, nonetheless!! I am so astounded.

    Tl;DR: I haven't played Pokémon in almost ten years and never legit got Pokérus. My first ever playthrough of Black 2, an entirely new game to me, proceeds with all my mons getting it before I can even make it back to Driftveil (I went to Chargestone Cave for the first time with 4 badges and it was blocked by assistant girl so I was EV training a little).

    My highest member rn is my 27 Arcanine so this is pretty rad if you ask me. Regardless, thanks for reading. Hope it brring some joy to someone this year (:

    Love, Phil

    submitted by /u/philly_phyre
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 5 Event Pokemon Exploit

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    So I found out about the exploit and naturally, I immediately started getting them one by one. The problem though is that I can't get all the possible event pokemon. It only gives me some of them and however many times I try it only gives me the same ones. I only tried it on pokemon black and white 2 and it gives the same ones in both of them. Is there something that I have to do in the game for the rest of the pokemon to become available like defeat the elite 4 or something like that or are only these available in black and white 2?

    The pokemon that I've been able to get are these:

    -Keldeo

    -Shiny Dialga

    -Shiny Palkia

    -Shiny Giratina

    -Smeargle

    -Mewtwo lv100

    -Ray's Shiny Metagross

    -Woler's Ludicolo

    -Cloyster

    -Meloetta

    -Deoxys

    -Genesect

    submitted by /u/PhDonLife
    [link] [comments]

    a good day for me

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Just wanted to type this out. Been in my mind too much.
    One of my childhood friends passed away early last year. I still think about him often, especially when I play Pokémon because that was our thing. But I've never been the kind of person to have thoughts of "our loved ones are still here watching over us." It always felt pointless from the here and now. Two months ago I was looking through old pictures and I had the fleeting thought of "Hey if you're still here, send me some sort of sign" and then started Pokémon again.
    A few weeks ago I had forgotten about that moment. I was at work, teaching. Some of my students love playing Pokémon Go and sometimes they show me what they're catching and we bond over that. But they never really show me their teams or anything. But before class one day, one student was waiting to hatch an egg and made me watch as it hatched.
    Out of all possibilities, it was a shiny Magby. Magby was my friend's favorite and he always had a full team of super trained level 100 Magby. It took a second to click and then I just was in confused shock, now remembering that I wanted a sign.
    I haven't played Go since the summer it came out, so I'm not sure how rare shinies are. I'm also just still amazed how many Pokémon are in the game now.
    Anyway, because I'm still a realistic person I'm going to think of it as coincidence. But it's a nice thought and it definitely made me smile that day.
    Thanks for reading if you took the time to get through the wall of text :) If anyone else has similar stories, I'd love to hear them.

    submitted by /u/gottagosonicfast
    [link] [comments]

    I think Gen 3 is peak pokemon for in game challenges

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:38 PM PST

    I recently finished my collection of owning Ruby, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Emerald, Colosseum and XD. Beat them all, minor duping via Emerald to get TMs and Master Balls for soft resetting for Natures/IVs.

    Sweet Arceus man.. The E4 was actually tough if I raised my 6 poke team to level 50. A lot of grinding involved and the battles were challenging. It was tough to get decent nature guys, as well as raise them proper with EVs (for the frontier and orre colosseum). Leaf green especially. Lance and Blue gave some serious trouble with my team of level 50 - 55 with only a few decent TMs.

    Don't get me wrong - competitive wise I believe Sword/Shield is BY FAR the best as it allows anyone to battle in competitive format with minimal hours. But in game wise? I think Gen 3 is GOAT. Individual Pokémon weren't guaranteed overpowered and trainers actually had the HAX on their side. I've run the odds on some encounters and the outcomes were rarer than shinies sometimes. Paralyzed 3 times in a row and miss blast burn 3 times? Da FUQ???

    It was just harder overall to have a good team, and the in game challenges were good enough to warrant playing over and over until you beat them.

    Has anyone actually tried to beat the Pokémon XD Orre Colosseum? It pretty much takes your garbage in game team and puts it against fully EV/IV/Natured Gamefreak Pokémon. It is by far one of the hardest challenges even including the Battle Frontier from Emerald. The Battle CDs were pretty tough too for the non luck based ones.

    Maybe I'm too old, but as far as an offline only isolated generation, it offers a wonderful challenge and time commitment. I've even invested in link cables and such recently because I'm shocked at how fun it is.

    Anyone else feel similar? I always hear praise about Gen V (5) but Gen III (3) is honestly pretty damn good on its own if you own at least Ruby/Sapphire, Leaf Green/Fire Red, Emerald, Colosseum, XD. It's an expensive genuine collection for sure, (fuck bootleggers to high hell), but it seems so worth it when I play through each game. Don't even get me started on nuzlockes LMAO.

    submitted by /u/AttemptedPCHelp
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help a dad with a DS pokemon game for a 7 year old girl?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Hi, hope this post is OK.

    Been a long time since I played Pokémon (late 90s). My 7 year old daughter wants to play Pokémon now. I think it might be good to help her with some patience and problem solving. I have a DS, but I'm having a hard time finding affordable cartridges that are real (what's with reproduction cartridges?). Could anyone suggest a good starting game for her, and direct a reputable seller that's affordable? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong games, there are lot more than in the 90s!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ampersand12
    [link] [comments]

    How has there not been a beach environment where you walk on sand and get encounters like crabs and birds and water pokemon (like a cave where every step has the chance of an encounter)?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    I was walking on the beach and the thought occured to me that the sand in pokemon games besides deserts don't have any pokemon encounters. This sand could be used near the oceans and water where you expect pokemon to live.

    Would you guys want something like this? Why or why not?

    submitted by /u/mikerichh
    [link] [comments]

    I can't help but feel the DPPt remakes will be a major disappointment

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    A release date is yet to be confirmed, but we can definitely expect DPPt remakes at some point in the future, whether it's in one, two, or three years.I don't want to feel like the remakes will be a major disappointment, believe me. Gen three was my first Pokemon experience, but gen four will always be my favorite.

    Game Freak's recent track record has been far from perfect recently, though. Gen eight being considered the worst one in the franchise up until this point by many people. Many people claiming the developers are doing the bare minimum to end with a somewhat playable game.Removing the national dex, severely limiting teambuilding potential and making many of my favorite pokemon unaccessable. That was very demoralising. And all of this is without mentioning the controversial Dynamax mechanic. And let's not forget the ORAS remakes that didn't include a Battle Frontier, but still teased players by announcing that it was an 'ongoing project' or something along those lines.

    All of this has the potential to make DPPt remakes a major disappointment: not including enough pokemon, including dynamaxing or a new redundant mechanic that adds nothing except a new level of complications and makes the learning curve harder for new players, choosing to not include an iconic feature or location as with the lack of a Battle Frontier in ORAS remakes. And the nightmare scenario: Making it a Let's Go game.

    I love Pokemon and would love to be proven wrong here, but I can't help but feel skeptical to the end result.

    submitted by /u/NationalTeamFootball
    [link] [comments]

    Hop's dumbass Cinderace..

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Does anyone know if NPC characters use pp ups on their Pokémon? Just I've been playing through Sword with a bug team.. mistakenly picked Sobble as my starter despite knowing I wasn't gonna use it, so now every time I come across Hop he whips out his Cinderace.. which in the most recent battle hit me with at least 6 Pyro Balls in a row.. which would have been hard enough to believe given that it has 90 accuracy.. but the fact it's only a 5 pp move is what got me.. do they use PP ups in the canon? Or is this just the game being stupid

    submitted by /u/Norbertthegeck
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone holding off on replaying Gen 4 in hopes of a remake?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Title says it all. The last of Gen 4 I played was after Platinum was released. Looking back it's definitely my favorite generation, after Gen 3, and is the only Region I bought every version (D,P,Pl).

    The idea of replaying Platinum is very enticing as it'll essentially feel like playing it again for the first time. With all the rumors of a Gen 4 remake, I would rather the region still be "fresh" if/when that comes out. Is anyone else in a similar boat and waiting for a Gen 4 remake before revisiting Sinnoh?

    submitted by /u/jordm713
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Region - Part 1

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Like the title says, what region is your favourite out of the first four, and l when I say region I mean like the region layout and design and cities, not which generation or which game is your favourite. Mine's Hoenn just cause the theme of nature is integrated so well into the entire map.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ashy3917
    [link] [comments]

    Ice/Bug Pokemon Idea

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    I know we already have Frosmoth but let's just call this pokemon Mantiblizzard and say that it'll be a pseudo-legendary with two possible final forms you can evolve into(O - offensive, D- defensive). You can obtain the offensive form if you get the first evolution to cross a certain level in the morning, and the defensive form same thing but at night.

    Mantiblizzard-O:
    Ability: Sword Swap - Modifiers for Damage dealt are reversed
    Special Move: Frozen Swarm (Physical- 80) - a bug type move which has a 30% chance of freezing the opponent

    HP: 90
    Attack: 120
    Defense: 80
    Sp Defense: 80
    Sp Attack: 120
    Speed: 110

    Mantiblizzard-D:
    Ability: Shield Swap - Modifiers for Damage received are reversed
    Special Move: Frozen Cocoon - protect with a 30% chance of freezing the opponent

    HP: 110
    Attack: 80
    Defense: 120
    Sp Defense: 120
    Sp Attack: 80
    Speed: 90

    The typing isn't ideal given the two double weaknesses to rock and fire, however, the abilities it has now give it an edge.

    The offensive form is now super effective against fire, ice, water, steel, flying, ghost, poison, fighting. The defensive form is only weak to ice, grass, and ground.

    Both forms would fare well against heatran, a pokemon that resists both types.

    The offensive form would be great against pokemon like crobat, blaziken, togekiss, lapras, walrein, volcanion, etc

    EDIT: the PP for both special moves is 5 given the freeze rate is high

    submitted by /u/same_ol_scamandah
    [link] [comments]

    I'm drawing Pokémon Variants. Help me choose the typing for #12: Infernape! Vote here

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Hi everyone! This will be the 12th illustration of my variants series, I have been asked a couple of times for it and I really think it has a lot of potential. I hope to live up to the challenge! I considered for the typing Infernape's design background with the king monkey, specially for the psychic type. As for the dark type, I just think I'd look really cool. In the other hand, I found electric type quite fitting and finally, I always like to include a challenging and unexpected typing, thus, I included Grass/Ice.

    Vote here! I'll draw the winner. It'd be great if you also proposed some lore, signature moves and abilities for the typing you chose.

    Thanks for participating!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kaltzer
    [link] [comments]

    Your Favorite "Controversial" Starter?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    So if you're confused as to why Pokemon like Emboar and Meganium aren't here, that's because they're universally agreed to be underwhelming. Pokemon like Samurott and Primarina have a following, but it's also not uncommon to see people who dislike like them. Even if they're more popular than unpopular.

    Honestly, I'm just curious to see how popular these Pokemon are. While Samurott is considered controversial for example, he is definitely loved. According to the Pokemon of the year poll, Oshawott's line is more popular than other fan favorites like the Chimchar or Turtwig lines.

    Anyway that's enough out of me, I'm curious to see what you guys think. I love all of these guys personally, except for Delphox.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Coleman501
    [link] [comments]

    Charizard or Magmortar?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    I'm stuck on deciding which Pokémon would be better for my team, all I need is a cool looking fire type and these are the two that I've trimmed it down to (I also thought Heatmor but apparently he's anything but good). Also I'll be shiny hunting whichever I end up going for which could effect which one looks best! So yeah which does better competitively on its own and which do you think looks cooler?

    submitted by /u/Erasmus-Shabad0o
    [link] [comments]

    Video I made on the Myths and Symbolism on Pokemon: The First Movie

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:50 AM PST

    Myths and symbolism in MewTwo: Strikes Back - YouTube

    Pokemon the First movie got a bit of a rewrite when it was made for a western audience and a lot of context was lost in the process. After reading the subtitled Japanese version and checking out some Radio Dramas, I came to the conclusion that there is a lot more going on beneath the surface of what can be considered a corny kids movie.

    I apologise for the water mark XD Hasbro was not happy with this vid, and thank you for giving it a watch! ♥

    submitted by /u/GhostoftheTreeHugger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment