• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Pokémon Who is your "hidden workhorse" pokemon?

    Pokémon Who is your "hidden workhorse" pokemon?


    Who is your "hidden workhorse" pokemon?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    So I've been playing through the older games lately and got to White 2. I didn't have a flyer yet after the 1st 2 gyms and decided to pick up a Zubat for the role. It was then that I realized that I've probably had a Crobat on 60% of playthroughs at least. Great speed, Zubat is usually easy to find real early, covers more typing than the usual flying/normal, better than (imo) almost all the regional birds. Which mons do you find yourself using more often than not?

    submitted by /u/Romofan88
    [link] [comments]

    What if the reason it's so easy to level up pokemon in the later gens compared to the grind of gen 1 was because pokemon were just being discovered but now we have developed more efficient ways to care for and raise them effectively

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Like the first dude who caught a magnemite? He didn't know what to feed that thing. What kind of exercise does a magnetite need? Are they social do you need to pay with them or they'll get stressed out? Now theres probably books called Magnemite and Me: how to train your magnet

    submitted by /u/JonSnowgaryen
    [link] [comments]

    Which Pokémon and moves do you find synonymous?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about how there are a lot of Pokémon who have certain moves or pairings of moves that are signature to them (like Pikachu and thundershock, or Farfetch'd using the Swords Dance/ Slash combo). What are some that you can think of, or some of your favorites?

    I'll start with my favorite Pokémon Marshtomp, and Mud Shot which he learns upon evolving from Mudkip.

    submitted by /u/omegaljr1997
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Adventures Anime

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I feel like the Pokemon Adventures Manga would make an amazing Anime should it ever happen. It has so many interesting characters who grow and mature as it goes on and some darker and more serious themes than most of there series. It would be a nice change of pase for the series or at least for the older fans. The current Anime is good and entertaining and I get that the series is mostly targeted toward young children but a lot of long time fans are young adults and now. I want to see if anyone else agrees with this. Feel free to express your opinions and arguments in the comments.

    submitted by /u/LucarioGuy1
    [link] [comments]

    Have you played Pokémon Channel?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Seriously underrated and should be played by all pokemon fans. You have a pet pikachu and watch tv where every channel Is pokemon, there's an anime channel, news channel with psyduck, shop n squirtle. You can buy items to decorate your room including plushes, wallpapers, frames for your paintings, news tvs inspired by pokemon, pokemon mini games or console varients and nice cards.

    The game Is really chill and rewards you for playing daily, like animal crossing you can tune In each day and get new channels, you can also explore outside and meet other pokemon, playing mini games or quizes.

    submitted by /u/Caolan114
    [link] [comments]

    There may be a problem

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    I may have made a horrible mistake. Today, at around 4:00, I let go of the eevee battalion, a group of eevees that worked to protect me. The problem is that the eevee battalion consisted of 20 thousand eevee. I may have just messed up the Pokémon ecosystem. But on the bright side, eevee should be easier to find. Have a good day everyone!

    submitted by /u/pikapowerthegod
    [link] [comments]

    Going to do an all bird Pokémon run in Shield, help be pick my last choice! Current choices are: Rookidee, Cramorant, Fletchling, Archen, and Rowlet. Avoiding legendaries and non-bird flying types. If you have a idea thats not in the list comment below!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Help me pick!! Looking to choose my last bird Pokémon for my all bird Pokémon team. Current team members are Rookidee, Cramorant, Rowlet, Fletchling, and Archen. If you have a better idea than what's listed please comment below! Avoiding legendaries and non-bird flying types (like Zubat and Emolga). I appreciate any help! Any advice or insight is appreciated as well!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KestrelTank
    [link] [comments]

    How to get my kids a hot set without being fleeced?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi. Suburban parent here. I can't keep track of all these Shining Hidden Fate Legends (I'm not mocking it, it makes countless people happy, I get it), but what I know is that for 6-9 months now my kids keep asking me for whatever the hot set is now and I look on the mass market sites and at my local retailers and everything is gone. eBay seems to have them at 2x MSRP. I'm just trying to buy, say, three booster packs times three kids.

    Is this some kind of pandemic effect and is there a way that I can make modest purchases (in the future) at a fair price with a little forward planning? What would you do in my shoes?

    submitted by /u/Scatterp
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have any friends to talk Pokemon with :/

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    I am in a huge mood to going indepth discussing Pokemon with others, and have been for some weeks now. But I don't really have anyone to discuss it with other than my boyfriend, and he's not THAT much into it.

    It's especially the shows and movies I think a lot about, but also Pokemon in general. I haven't been much into the games, but I'm thinking about getting into them in the near future hopefully.

    It doesn't help either that I love going indepth discussing it like I said, which isn't for everyone.

    submitted by /u/ViktorVickyGay
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! A returning Pokemon fan here! What game(s) do you recommend for me when it comes to getting back into Pokemon?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I just got back into Pokemon around Jan 2021. The last time I was a Pokemon fan was back in 2011 and the last game I played was Black and White but never finished it because I lose interest.

    Fast forward 10 years. I am getting back into Pokemon. I finally finished Black and White and it made me love Pokemon again. I am aware there are X and Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire, Sun and Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and the recent one Sword and Shield.

    Boy oh boy, I have a lot to catch up on.

    I do not have a 3DS but I have a Switch. I was going to get Pokemon Sword and Shield but I am having second thoughts because of the amount of controversy behind it. Not to mention the Pokemon Home. I am not hearing good things about it.

    submitted by /u/E_Man671
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine using Master Balls...��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Voltorb Flip is a sick joke

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    This one gamemode alone has brought me more frustration then anything else in the entirety of the Pokemon franchise, and I've beat all of the Battle Frontier and Master rank Beauty contests on Emerald. It's like Minesweeper but they made it require an insane amount of luck that it isn't even worth it. I would have rather had them completely remove the Game Center like OR/AS then suffer through the 8 hours of pain it took me to grind 2,100 points for a Dratini during a Professor Oak Challenge. I am convinced this was Japan's revenge upon the world for WW2, as this is easily the most I've want to chuck a $150 handheld console across the room and break it. Whoever made this spawn of Satan mini-game, are you happy? Crushing the souls of multiple people who wanted a Dratini for their party, either early or for a challenge?

    submitted by /u/Tristansman
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of Pokeballs do you want for your Pokemon, especially competitive ones?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Hello trainers!

    I need some data for my gaming design research paper that tackles the aesthetics of PokeBalls to a Pokemon.

    No specific Pokemon, just your usual competitive (or casual) Pokemon that you use on your playthough.

    Five days from the time this post is up, will collect your responses and will be anonymous to my paper.

    You can comment one type or ball, or even up to three. Explainations are also welcome and will be very helpful.

    Thanks in advance for those that will comment.

    submitted by /u/zeroine666
    [link] [comments]

    Are natures that lower a defense stat any good?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Are there any Pokémon builds that use a Nature that lowers defense or special defense? For example, a nature like Naughty. Aren't those natures generally just outclassed by natures that lower attack, special attack, or speed? Is there any niche situation that you want a lower defense/special defense?

    I'm trying to make some room in my boxes and wondering if I should get rid of my Dittos with "bad" natures

    submitted by /u/TacoRocco
    [link] [comments]

    I remember being terrified as a kid about what happened if you lost a battle after becoming the champion (would you lose your title and have to redo the elite four and champion?) What silly things did you worry about or get wrong as a kid playing the games?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Curious what others have thought as a kid. I think I was playing pokemon crystal and worried about losing in kanto in the post game. Luckily nothing happens and you're permanently champion but then again maybe that'd be a cool and realistic mechanic. I want to hear your silly or stupid assumption about the game when you were little or if you struggled with any mechanics or anything in particular. Let's hear em! :)

    submitted by /u/mikerichh
    [link] [comments]

    Choose My Starter!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    It is time for a new series again, and i need help with picking a starter for my Pokemon Blue Randomizer Nuzlocke! It would be a great help to me If any of you took your time and voted and greatly appriciated! 😃

    The Starter options are:

    Clefable

    Weezing

    Tentacruel

    Im super excited to be going back to the first ever Pokémon game i ever played! Im hoping people will enjoy it!😄

    Anyways.. to all who helps me out & votes, you are awesome & Thank you so much for your help! 😃👏🏻

    There is a link to the video down in the comments if anyone would like to follow the progress of the Pokémon Blue Randomizer Nuzlocke! 😊

    submitted by /u/Littletowngamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment