• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Pokémon Does anyone who what type of Dragon or Myth/Legend Reshirem is based/designed off of?

    Pokémon Does anyone who what type of Dragon or Myth/Legend Reshirem is based/designed off of?


    Does anyone who what type of Dragon or Myth/Legend Reshirem is based/designed off of?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I've tried looking online for it but I can't seem to find anything where it's design origin is based off of. I've never seen a dragon that had like a wolf type face. I'm reading One Piece right now and in the latest chapter theirs a devil fruit that kind of resembles Reshirem and wanted to know what it's based off of.

    submitted by /u/BiscayneBeast
    [link] [comments]

    10 years ago, I chose my first Pokémon. Today, I finally beat the game.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    (On mobile, so sorry for any formatting issues.)

    I first got Pokémon Platinum on July 16, 2011, 10 years ago today. I was 11 and had never played any Pokémon game before. I knew nothing. But then, I met a little Chimchar who I lovingly named Jessica. Thus began a 10 year journey together, and a lifelong love for Pokémon.

    There wasn't just Chimchar, though. Soon I had a Shinx and a Starly, and eventually a Buizel. I never planned on keeping my Starly, but he managed to beat a Lv. 15 Purugly when he was just Lv. 7. So on we journeyed, growing even stronger. The years went by, and in 2014 I eventually hatched Riolu, then in 2015 I caught Giratina. My team was set.

    But it wasn't all fun and games. Between losing my cartridge, and a broken DS, I never thought I'd ever beat Platinum. Although I did find my cartridge, a broken DS is harder to fix. Thankfully, I found a used DS in good shape, and for relatively cheap.

    That was just after the New Year. When i booted up Platinum for the first time in years, I decided to make beating it special. I grinded my team to be strong enough to beat the Elite Four and Cynthia in one shot. And eventually, the day came.

    I never thought I'd be able to do it. I'd heard horror stories about Cynthia and her Garchomp, and I was worried that my team wouldn't be strong enough. But I did it; one try was all it took. 10 years after I began my Pokémon journey, I entered the Sinnoh Hall of Fame and became the champion.

    My team was as follows:

    Infernape (Jessica, female), met July 16, 2011 Staraptor (Nick, male), met July 16, 2011 Luxray (T.J., male), met July 16, 2011 Floatzel (Brock, male), met July 25, 2011 Lucario (Riley, male), hatched September 18, 2014 Giratina (Distortion), met March 21, 2015

    This was a journey, and what a journey it has been. I can't wait to see what the future holds when I visit Sinnoh next.

    submitted by /u/Lucariorox_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Zigzagoon fluffy or sharp?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Do you think Zigzagoon is fluffy or sharp? Why do you think Zigzagoon may or may not be fluffy or sharp? He is jaggidy but is also friend. Do you think his spikes are just his fur being his fur (layers?) or is it actually spikes of pain? Discuss what your thoughts are. I tried to find information online (like bulbapedia) but could not find specifics. What do you think? The pokedex says his fur is bristly I suppose but it could still go either way.

    submitted by /u/WhoKnowsHahaIDont
    [link] [comments]

    [RAGE THREAD] 17 July 2021

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    IT'S TIME TO RAGE!!!!!!!!


    RULES:

    • PRESS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG BOND AMONG MEMBERS OF THE POKEMON COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT

    YOU CAN RAGE AT ANYTHING POKEMON RELATED!!!

    LET'S RAGE!!!


    THIS THREAD IS PART OF /R/POKEMON'S REGULAR STICKY ROTATION. TO SEE OUR ROTATION SCHEDULE AND ALL PAST STICKY ROTATION THREADS, GO HERE!

    submitted by /u/PokeUpdateBot
    [link] [comments]

    Put together a functional team out of your least favourite pokemon

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Rules:

    Choose 6 Pokémon

    No stacking evolutions (you can't have geodude, graveller and Golem to fill 3 slots but you can have branched evolutions like an espeon and a vaporeon)

    The team needs to be plausibly able to beat the Elite 4 without being overlevelled

    Tell me why each Pokémon made it onto your list of least favourites

    For extra points, tell me the move set for each Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/Good3itch
    [link] [comments]

    Is This Friendship?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    IMPORTANT, OPEN THIS FIRST:

    https://imgur.com/85llrzt

    I won this dog tag at a local pizza and game parlor. I gave it to my first crush (I was 10 at the time) and we agreed to exchange it every birthday we had. Unfortunately, we lost contact during our high school years, and 7th grade was the last time I talked to her. I concluded she had just thrown the tags out because she did not seem like the type of girl to play Pokemon.

    Today, 13 years after I won the dog tag and going into my senior year of college, my mom visited me and handed me these. My mom told me she had run into my old crush at the gym, and that she handed her the dog tags saying how she knew my birthday had just passed. She also said she had taken it with her to Florida for college, and kept it with her despite having multiple s/o's who disliked Pokemon. I am completely speechless.

    submitted by /u/Ambitious_Kick_3610
    [link] [comments]

    Their pictures depict a story of love and loss

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Im personally really excited for legend arceus

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I doubt my reasoning is universal espiecially at this state.

    Even with all the limited info we have, leaks or not. Just knowing how the primary gemeplay already is and how it looks like how they are going to aproach it already sold me.

    Being real for sec, i doubt the scope of the game of the game will be as big people are likely hyping it up as this botw type openworld game, but i generally just enjoy playing games like a literal sandbox, for reference i spent 300 hours total in swsh, 290 hours is just me fiddeling in the wild area's alone no sidequest, no objective just me going "pokemon go brr" and me accidently completing the whole dex dlc included is a mere side effect than the main goal

    i should know because i completed the story in under 10 hours.

    And legend arceus seems to entirely focus on being that part where i spent the 290 hours.

    submitted by /u/TheGoldminor
    [link] [comments]

    Best fear /cheese poke strat without focus sash

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Ok so what is the best Pokémon that can have like sturdy , a priority move and like endeavour. I need it not to be golding a focus sash so I need suggestions which is the best / the most reliable to use. Thanks for your help and thank you for taking the time to read this 😁 any suggestions are welcomed 😁

    submitted by /u/Randomredditor069
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to do the Favorite Pokémon type chart. How did I do?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Asking suggestions for which game should I try

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    So I played pokemon firered, and the only complaint I had was that the difficulty was too low. I would like more difficulty (not in the sense that I have to grind a ridiculous amount of time at every step but that I have to play smart), so which game would you recommend me to try next? I do love a good story also.

    Also please give me tips to get maximum enjoyment out of the games. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Bug_4824
    [link] [comments]

    Question about my team for battle frontier (emerald)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    so as the title says i want to know if i can use this team for battle frontier
    blaziken,
    gardevoir and,
    altaria/salamence(kinda wanna do altaria but salamence has better better stats so idk)
    so yeah this is the tram i wanna use but ppl tell its rly hard and i cant rly use them and would be better if u use pseudo-legendaries/legendaries but i wanna keep out of that except pseudo legendaries so i wanna use those mons as these are the mons i used to beat stuff and is my main team but ppl tell it would be rly hard and would be better if i used diffrent pseudos or legendaries.
    so i wanna know can i beat it with my current team as i just want to pick my main three who i will train up and use for the whole thing as i dont wanna be training multiple mons bc its innefficient and yeah and time consuming.
    so yeah if this mons are ok i would like to know which items should i use for them and maybe the movesets u would use for them .
    if i cant use them u could suggest me diffrent mons i could use instead(but i think i wanna keep blaziken).

    submitted by /u/sarcasticpasta
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot of my Desktop! All the Pokemon are my Folders!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Will someone help me finish the Pokedex on Sword?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I am getting close to finishing the pokedex on sword and all I have left are shield exclusives. Could someone help me finish it? I will be very grateful for your service.

    The Pokemon that I have left are:

    Lotad-3

    appletun-1

    spritzee-2

    croagunk-2

    corsola-2

    solosis-3

    vullaby-2

    sableye-1

    oranguru-1

    drampa-1

    zamazenta-1

    I will return zamazenta and I don't care about stats, nature, or ability. I just want the pokedex entry so I finish the dex. The numbers were just a help for me to know if this was the complete list,

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/Chele5792
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment