• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Pokémon Tundra form Torterra [oc]

    Pokémon Tundra form Torterra [oc]


    Tundra form Torterra [oc]

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Tundra form Torterra (by me) https://imgur.com/gallery/ZbJlSRo

    I wasn't able to post a normal image, so I did it this way. I hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/MerlijnC
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a Jynx evolution I designed!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    [OC] I drew a Giratina, my favorite Pokemon!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    I redesigned the Pokemon Go Team based on the Galarian Form of the Birds

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    People who have sw/sh dlc and are asking for second horse and regi..

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Hey. I noticed a lot of people asking for second horse and second regi for their pokedex. There is a way you can get it with little effort.

    Make a new local account on switch. Start a new game on that account. Play main story up until you can fast travel/fly. Go to train station and go to tundra. After loosing main battle with peony, follow to dynamax adventures (DA) . Because of oversight from gamefreak, you can start DA with rental team and 100% catch LVL 70 legendary pokemon who will obey you without any gym badges. Catch few legendary pokemon and make okish team. Then you can try to catch other regi you didnt choose on first account.

    To get other horse you can speesrun main game with level 70 pokemon, become champion and get other horse.

    It took me few hours of destroying Hop with my op team, I become champion and got second horse and regi.

    Once you have them both, you can use pokemon home and transfer them to one game save file. (also because of DA you can farm for legendary pokemon.)

    Im just posting information here as I noticed there are way too many trade requests and I cant enjoy reddit any more and you can keep both of them for living dex. Hope it helps anyone.

    Also side note- as Im using free home (not premium) I can use second account as extra pokemon storage..

    submitted by /u/Rasty_lv
    [link] [comments]

    Being a real PALossand

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I painted a...Pikasso

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    (Oc) The ruin hidden in the tundra

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    [Crown Tundra meme] He float

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Do you think we will see new Regis of other types in the near future?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    The introduction of two brand new Regi golems was an event that nobody expected. Speculation about this meaning an impending Sinnoh remake aside, do you think that the creation of Regieleki and Regidrago means that in the near future Gamefreak will introduce Regis of other types in the next few generations?

    I belive that a Regi, as well as an Eeveelution of every type is somehing that the Pokèmon fan community has been looking forward to for sometime now, but maybe i'm mistaken. Personally i'd be down for that, i kinda like Pokémon that come as a set.

    submitted by /u/Tanawy
    [link] [comments]

    I have the artistic skill of a 5 year old, I drew huge power azumarill...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/1CjSC8R

    You can tell it's huge power by the beefy biceps.

    submitted by /u/dcchillin46
    [link] [comments]

    HUGE DEVELOPER OVERSIGHT WITH KELDEO?!!???!?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    A simple meme about Regieleki

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Drew the whole Regi family all together!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Crown Tundra has made me genuinely hopeful for open world Pokemon.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    So Isle of Armor kind of touched on this, but Crown Tundra shows us what an open world Pokemon game could actually look like - and it's really good.

    https://www.thegamer.com/open-world-pokemon-crown-tundra/

    submitted by /u/squigglylizards
    [link] [comments]

    The AI in the Dynamax Adventures SUCKS

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I recently created a new account on my switch so that I can get the horse and regi that I was not able to get onto my main account. Anyway, I'm doing dynamax adventures to get some legends to just sweep through the story. The problem is that HOLY SHIT THE AI FOR THE ALLIES IN DYNAMAX ADVENTURES SUCK! It seems as if when an AI is no longer working against you that it COMPLETELY FORGETS HOW TO USE DAMAGING MOVES! I had one game where there was Emolga that ONLY ENDURED! It would NOT use any other moves apart from the rare acrobatics here and there. I seriously feel bad for those who dont have Nintendo Online because this is absolutely infuriating! It makes something that is normally piss easy into some challenge where you have to play babysitter and make sure the AI doesnt swap its Piloswine for a torkoal before going up against a Zygarde. Like DAMN, Nintendo really copped out when programming this AI. Anyway, seeing as the tag says discussion: Has anyone else had any rly dumb AI? And if so what infuriating things was it doing?

    submitted by /u/NiteKlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Ability Patch

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I was so hyped for this item and decided to spend 200 ores on it, it really is amazing, but I decided to try something first, I used it on my HA Scizor to see if it would get his regular ability and it didn't. Why did they have to make it like this? It would be an easy solution for people that have a pokemon stuck with a shitty HA, but sadly isn't the case =/

    submitted by /u/Sub-Corpion
    [link] [comments]

    I know nothing about pokemon and, need some help.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    My fiance loves pokemon. I wanted to get her one of the handhelds so she could play something other than just go. I have no idea if she prefers classic or modern pokemon games/pokemon. But, I wanted to ask which hand held would be the most bang for my buck in terms of how many pokemon games are on that device and, other games it could get. If this doesn't get lost in new I appreciate the info, Thanks.

    Edit: Well you guys answered all my questions in less than 30 mins. Love you all.

    submitted by /u/SyrusTheSummoner
    [link] [comments]

    Chonky Mimikyu Jack-o'-Lantern

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I drew a Corsola cosplay (colored version from inktober entry)!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Leggyrex

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    [OC] Sans Glalie

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    PokéPlaylist: A Web App that Turns your Most Listened to Artists from Spotify into Pokémon Cards [OC]

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    https://pokeplaylist.herokuapp.com/

    I was inspired by some Frank Ocean fans who made Pokemon cards for Frank's albums, so I ran with the idea! Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/Bubbaruski
    [link] [comments]

    The awesome new shirt that my girlfriend gave me.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment