• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Pokémon why did no one tell me this game had jump scares

    Pokémon why did no one tell me this game had jump scares


    why did no one tell me this game had jump scares

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    For all the snom lovers.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I knew that dance looked familiar ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:16 PM PST

    I made a 3d pokemon card

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:14 AM PST

    A small Appletun my gf crocheted ����

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    I orchestrated the Intro and Title themes from R/S/E! This is the final revision and compilation

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    My pokemon teams from each region

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Worth It.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Hops battle theme tho

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Made a stop motion of pikachu nanoblock [OC]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    The full map of the Pokémon Gold Spaceworld 1997 demo. Notice how the Kanto Region was shrunk down to one city.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Rare footage of Martin being useful

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:41 AM PST

    I Miss The GTS

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Trading in gen 7 was easy, productive, and helped me complete the regional dex. I could just upload a Pokemon and ask for what Mon I needed and expect positive results.

    Trading in SW/SH however is counterproductive. I start up a trade with someone and most of the time they back out before the second trade attempt. I have no desire to complete the regional dex since trading now is so problematic.

    Will something like the GTS ever come back?

    submitted by /u/Yrennoc343
    [link] [comments]

    After 14 Years of Playing Pokémon, I’ve Finally Caught Them All! (Living Dex in Pokémon White 2)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    This guy

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I love how Inteleon judges everything.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:36 AM PST

    For once, Martin’s Solrock is not useless

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    squirtle ?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    if I was PKMN God, shiny Voltorb and Electrode would actually look like this

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Since Sword/Shield turned otherwise forgettable Zigzagoons and Linoones into very badass rockstars...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    What other early mammals should receive the treatment in future regions? Taking Alola and Galar into account, this might as well be yet another 'tradition' Game Freak's gonna keep for the future games... My personal nomination in this regard might be Patrat. Instead of resembling workers in high vis vests, these Patrats and Watchhogs would put more emphasis onto the sentry aspects of these critters. And like the revamped Zigzagoon line, these Patrats will also get a new third evo.

    submitted by /u/BronzeHeart92
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Gigantamax Creation Trio

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:02 AM PST

    My one real complaint about Pokemon Sword and Shield

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:21 AM PST

    I really did enjoy playing Sword, despite the dex cut. It was never as bad as during Let's Go when I was like 'oh I want to use this Pokemon but they cut the bloody evolution out'. There were enough pokemon with no cut evolutions for me to enjoy it without the cut looming on me. Sure I'd love to play with the Giratina I raised in Ultra Moon from level 1 (HGSS event) but I can do that in Sinnoh remakes probably.

    My real problem with the game is actually nothing to do with the Pokemon themselves, or Hop although I hear people get pissy over him. Lillie and Hau never bothered me in Sun and Moon because despite them being a huge part of the plot you could do things, save the world, it was still your story in a way.

    However in this game the actual plot was all shoved into the last few hours, you really did nothing apart from fight Team Yell and the typical league stuff. There was so much hinting of things going wrong, Leon was actually doing his job as a champion but I wish we hadn't been left out of the action until literally after the 8th badge.

    I wish we could have seen and actively participated in these things because even in X and Y you actually did things in the story although it was rehashed stuff. The story of Sword and Shield is perhaps because of this actually my least favourite because they were so many missed opportunities. They could have kept the adult characters competent whilst letting us get involved in things before the very end of the game

    submitted by /u/LouisCyphre6
    [link] [comments]

    Which move is better?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment